Assisted Living at Pine Hill - Windham, NH

Outstanding Assisted Living

What an amazing staff. The residents are well cared for. It has a “home-like” atmosphere not a facility atmosphere. [Name removed] and [Name removed] attended the calling hours after my mother recently passed away.

We are so happy my Mom was able to stay there. [Name removed] was with my mom until the very end. She has a great sense of humor and a heart of gold.

A nice care home!

The caregivers I met during my tour were nice. This care home seemed clean. It was a little expensive. They offer transportation at a cost.

Pine Hill Retirement Home

I am very pleased with Pine Hill Retirement Home. My mom has fit right in and feels comfortable in a smaller place. She doesn't get lost in the crowd. They are very caring and really like her. And I no longer worry when I leave her alone for just a couple of hours. Pine Hill is perfect for her and we're both happier. We can now get back to being mother and daughter.

The Residents Love It!

The only thing that I've noticed that I wish they would do differently is they don't wear uniforms or name tags and my dad has dementia so he gets confused about who is a resident and who is staff. I've brought that to their attention. At the very least I'd like them to wear name tags.

Other than that, I really like them and I think they've done a great job. My dad really likes it there because it's not one of those fancy, corporate hotel type places. He likes the simplicity of the place and the way it reminds him of his own home. All the food is freshly cooked. It's very close knit and there are only 15 - 20 residents. Everyone seems happy there. We're glad we chose it and I think it was the right choice for my dad. They offered the best value for the money and we were impressed with how much the residents love living there.

very small although staff was very fr...

very small although staff was very friendly,

I like it. Very reasonable, not as ...

I like it. Very reasonable, not as updated as a "new" assisted living facility, but my mom is not too sure about it. Still thinking about it, and will check references as soon as I can. Thanks for suggesting this one!

Pine Hill Retirement Home is a small assisted living home offering a homelike atmosphere at an affordable rate. The quiet, safe, rural setting of Pine Hill is convenient to routes 93 and lll, shopping areas and emergency medical care. We offer an independent lifestyle with a warm caring staff to assist with personal needs and daily activities. Our residents furnish and decorate their private rooms with their own pictures and furniture bringing a real feeling of "home" with them to Pine Hill.