All American Assisted Living at Londonderry - Londonderry, NH

All American Assisted Living at Londonderry - Londonderry, NH has yet not published prices.

Very nice facility. Clean. Staff was all friendly and came forward to talk to us. Even the cook. The facility has 2 levels of care and they are laid out very nice. Good security, but also a home atmosphere. I liked how they try to keep the residents doing much as they can by themselves but help if needed.

Experience Going Well

My father is well here in this community. I do feel comfortable with his move here, he is doing well. This is a nice community with a great staff. The community is very well-kept, everything looks great when I visit. The staff is caring,and helpful whenever needed. The experience is going well for us in this community.

Not the Right Fit for Us

Unfortunately my mother was not able to stay in this community. She enjoys walking around, and she was wondering around all. They have an one strike, and your out the community. I did find other community that suited our needs.

Good Experience with This Community

This is a very good facility, and my mother is doing very well since her move here. They are taking good care of her, and her needs. I'am comfortable with her move to this community. They have a great staff here, we have had a good experience with them. Overall everything is working out well for us at this facility, and I would recommend it.

Having Pets Allowed is Captivating

I was delighted to learn this community allows dogs. My uncle to have his pet as a valuable asset. He is doing great. I appreciate how they see to give good care. The staff are great. I can point out that it is clean with many activities daily. He loves the meals and with my recent experiences, it is very good tasting meals.

We have wonderful communication!!

The staff have gone above and beyond. They are good at following up and everything they promised has come true. This is a brand new community. They offer daily activities and the community is beautiful. They offer the services such as physical activity and nursing care that we were looking for. The food is good and I would recommend this community.

A good place!!

The staff at this community are courteous and listen to the family. They offer daily activities. The food is good and they have variety to choose from. The community is clean and well maintained. This community gets this recommended.

Mom's Happy Here

I am very happy with the care my mother is receiving here. The community is nice and very clean. The staff is very helpful. She is pleased with the food that was served. I would recommend this for great care for other families.

So far, so Wonderful!

Dad moved into the All American Assisted Living in Londonderry NH when they'd been open for only 5 weeks. Despite the newness of the facility and systems, everything went very smoothly. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. They always say hi when they encounter a resident, calling them by name, asking how the family is, etc. The other residents are a hoot and so very supportive of each other, watching for each others' safety (don't forget your walker..) and having a marvelous time enjoying each others' company. The 2-bedroom suite that Dad is in is not huge, but ample, and he is paired with a gentleman with similar needs. The food is okay per Dad but he's been a spoiled man for many years where his food is concerned. The waitstaff are also marvelous. Dad hasn't participated in many of the varied activities thus far, but perhaps he will do so more often as time goes by. It's only been three weeks but Dad seems happy and very accepting of his new Home.

Newer community!

All American Assisted Living at Londenberry is a beautiful newer community. With a newer community they still are working out some gaps in care and overall safety. They just recently added alarms to the doors. The community is kept very clean and the cleaning staff keep the linens fresh. My loved one enjoys the food and eats all of the food offered. The staff are very nice good people

Few Problems, But Overall My Mom Is Well

My mother seems to have adjusted well to the community. We have had our problems, but they are trying their best to work with us. They have changed her medication and her doctor with our knowledge, I was not happy with that. There are some activities offered, but not as much as I like. Most of the staff is very helpful. She does like it here. She enjoys the company of her roommate. Overall I do feel she being cared for well.

Not what we expected

Very disappointed in the memory care unit. Extremely understaffed. Patients are not getting the attention and treatment they deserve. Meal time is atrocious. Not enough staff to help them cut their meals and eat, not enough drinks available while they are eating, etc.

All American Assisted Living at Londonderry is a lively community!!!

This is a new beautiful community. The staff are kind, compassionate, super professional and are getting to know each resident and their needs. The food is excellent and they offer several options. They have onsite physical and occupational therapy, exercise classes and a bus for outings. They offer one monthly fee that does not go up and they accommodate residents that require a high level of care.

All American @ Londonderry

Our dad moved into All American mid June 2016 @ Londonderry, NH. All of the people we have come into contact with that work there have been great. As expected there are a few kinks to be worked out which I'm sure they will be. For example sometimes not quite sure who to contact about different issues that may crop up. I'm sure they have or are coming up with a system to handle various inquiries. The food is pretty good, portion sizes are geared to the elderly but I believe they can ask for more servings if needed. The value you get for the cost is great and this is due to the companion suites that are featured which lowers the cost of each person making it more affordable.