Peregrine Senior Living at Tewksbury - Tewksbury, MA

• Respite Care

SECOND TO HOME

Peregrine's Landing at Tewksbury quite by accident. Under different owners, the place use to known as THE PINES.
I live n the area, Wilmington, and had passed the PINES while traveling on RT 38.
BUT when I went looking for it I found out that someone had bought, changed the name, and added a Memory Care Unit. All of the other nursing homes I had looked at were stressing Assisted Living for my wife. I had been taking care of my wife for over 3 years and Assisted Living just didn't seem a good match. I checked out the new owner of Peregrine's Landing and was quite impressed with the overall care they offered.
I am very happy with the care my wife is receiving. The entire staff is VERY friendly. They always call the residents by their first name, which I found great. Ask any one of the staff a question and if they don't know the answer they get it. Not when they have time, YOU, the person with the question becomes their number 1 priority.
People have asked my opinion about Peregrine's Landing. I say 3 words to them: CHECK IT OUT!

Brief experience, seemed like a nice place

Our experience with Peregrine's Landing was only a brief one, but I thought it seemed like a nice place overall. The facility was clean and well kept, and the staff we worked with were friendly and professional. They're worth a look if you're looking into senior care in the area.

really happy

Everything is going really well at Peregrine's Landing at Tewksbury. I am really happy with this facility. Everything has been just great here. I have no complaints. The facility is very clean. The staff are very friendly. Overall wonderful experience.

Lovely facility

My Dad no longer lives at Emeritus in Tewksbury, but I think after he went into a nursing home he realized what a lovely place it was. His complaint was the food. He loved the staff, loved sitting outside. He didn't participate in activities, but there were many to chose from, he just is not a social person.

If I were looking for a place for a man, I might choose another Emeritus facility, as the ratio to men and women was not even close in Tewksbury.

Mimi Brophy

Hello Cheryl- I'm glad your dad enjoyed his time here. We are pleased to announce that this location is no longer part of Emeritus, but rather has been purchased by Peregrine Senior Living and is devoted to the care of seniors, with memory loss. Our new staff....well, the genuine warmth, caring and compassion is unmistakable. We've got a lot of excitement going on here...We are undergoing a total renovation inside and out and yes, that includes the food. :) Our daily calendar is still full of stimulating activities and we will soon have some new additions to the property...a dog, chickens and a pot bellied pig... all of these animals will be part of The Peregrine Way, which is Revolutionizing Expectations for the Aging Process.

Good price, and higher level of care than most assisted living.

I felt like for what they offered and what other comparable places were charging, this was very competitive price wise. The level of care they have is more than the average assisted living in that they can crush a pill if needed and they are able to pick someone up off the floor if they fall.

Mimi Brophy

Hello- We are pleased to announce that this location is no longer part of Emeritus, but rather has been purchased by Peregrine Senior Living and is devoted to the care of seniors, with memory loss. Our pricing is competitive and our levels of care are customized to your loved one's needs. Our staff is trained to care provide the quality care you expect.

Talked to Keri, very nice a...

Talked to Keri, very nice and helpful. Can send someone from a VA Emeritus facility to evaluate at current location. Single level facility. Can have private ($3500)or companion ($2090) room, both are available immediately. Care comes in four levels, K will need either level 3 $1715 or 4 $2150. Only other cost is Med Mgmt $335. Can stay there through hospice.

Check out this place and it...

Check out this place and it was very nice. A possibility but for the distance.

Mimi Brophy

I'm glad you liked our community, and I'm sorry we won't have the opportunity to have you be a part of the Peregrine Landing at Tewksbury family. Wishing you the best.

Odors

When we visited this community we were not very impressed. While walking down some hallways we would get the scent of urine. The community is an older community and is a repurposed facility. Each room has a bathtub which was not something we thought was a good thing considering its memory care. The staff was really friendly and seemed very caring to their residents.

Mimi Brophy

Hello - I'm so sorry you left with an impression that did not meet your expectations. I would like to let you know,we are pleased to announce that this location is no longer part of Emeritus, but rather has been purchased by Peregrine Senior Living and is devoted to the care of seniors, with memory loss. We are new We've got a lot of excitement going on here...We are undergoing a total renovation inside and out. Our daily calendar is full of stimulating activities and we will soon have some new additions to the property...a dog, chickens and a pot bellied pig... all of these animals will be part of The Peregrine Way, which is Revolutionizing Expectations for the Aging Process.

Met with the owners, Great team; Very...

Met with the owners, Great team; Very warm feeling and homey there.

Brother visited...liked it...went bac...

Brother visited...liked it...went back with Dad. Mom was evaluated.

living at an Emeritus Senior Living community.

The sense of community is all around you when you become part of the Emeritus family. Through special
delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.