Peace Village a CCRC - Palos Park, IL

Clean Property!!

I thought this place was very nice and had a lot of beautiful features to it. Everything was very clean and they had a lot of great amenities available to all of the residents. The staff where on time to our tour appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. It was just not the right location for mom in the end decision.

The apts are not very wheelchair accessible. They are too old.

Nice Tour

I toured this community for my father, and his needs. It is a nice community, and my tour went well. The staff was kind. The community was well-kept from what I saw. It was a nice experience.

Did not consider this facility, have seen it before, cost was higher and we choose another one.

absolutely love it!

The food there is excellent, and the facility is so clean that you could eat off the floors. It was the first place we visited and they set they bar so high. It has just been amazing. We just absolutely love Peace Village and cannot recommend them highly enough.

The only request/recommendation I would make would be for their weekly "village voice" publication to be published online as well.

Peace Village MemoryCare se...

Peace Village MemoryCare section is not fully operational yet. Nancy was helpful with explaining the options she felt would work for Dad.

They are the best I've seen, the way they treat her.

They are the best I've seen, the way they treat her. If she doesn't like what they've got they will fix something else for her. The thing that made Peace Village stand out to us was the dining room and the food that was served there, it seemed to be more quality, than other places we looked at.

Peace Village

I have looked at many facilities over the years for our aging parents and found peace to be the best. It is very clean, very homey and the staff and residents are extremely friendly. The grounds are gorgeous and I would highly recommend this facility to anybody looking for a place for an aging parent.

Peace Village is an Independent and Assisted Living community sitting 22 beautiful acres of land in Palos Park, IL, close to suburbs such as Orland Park, Lemont, Worth, Oak Lawn,Tinley Park and Frankfort.

We are a MEMBERSHIP FEE community for Independent Living and month to month rental for Assisted Living.