Parkcliffe Community at Northwood - Northwood, OH

Very Content and Happy

My father in law is doing very well here he is very content and seems happy. He tends to a little bored due to there not being many residents in his phase of the community but he has taken the complimentary bus service to take him out shopping. The staff is very nice and friendly. He says he likes the food. So far based on what we have experienced, we would recommend them.

Accommodating Community

This is a lovely community, and they have done a great job of accommodating my family, and our needs. This is a good facility with kind people. The staff have been great to work with. They have been kind, and helpful. I'am comfortable with the care my father is receiving at this facility. They specialize in memory care. When I expressed to them what I can, and can not do. They were very willing to work with us to figure out what will work best for my parents, and their needs. Overall all is well, and I would recommend this community.

Parkcliffe makes Dementia living seem normal. It is no big deal for these experts.

I am so grateful for Parkcliffe Community At Northwood and the peace of mind I have knowing my loved one is with caregivers who are familiar with Dementia and Alzheimers. I visited several nursing homes prior to Parkcliffe and always left feeling hopeless. From the time I first spoke to Chris to the move in day I knew this was the best possible option as my aunt could now live in her "normal" world when she could no longer live in my normal world. Safety is no longer a concern as there are clear signs pointing to direction of her room and she can not wander outside alone yet the home is large enough to provide plenty of walking or wandering space. The staff are friendly, always willing to answer questions as well as ask me what my opinion is. I am very pleased and would happily recommend Parkcliffe.

Like very much. Very cozy

Like very much. Very cozy

Loved the place

Loved the place

They are not Assisted Living only ret...

They are not Assisted Living only retirement apartments.

Just by seeking information, we realize your family is facing heart-wrenching illness and decisions about how to best care for your loved one living with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia. Parkcliffe Community is different. We are there for you as an extension of family and medical caregiving, every step of the way.

When living at home is no longer an option, Parkcliffe Community’s dementia-expertise,neighborhood settings and small households provide the best alternative to a nursing home. We offer tender-loving care and domestic services. We offer emotional support, dementia knowledge and decades of experience.

Founded in 1988, Parkcliffe Communities is less clinical and more affordable than typical long-term care. It is more responsive to individuals with dementia and their ever-changing needs. It is a care community where families and people maintain their say in care, and individuals lead meaningful lives throughout the end of life.