We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Meals Provided
- Hospice Available
- Pets Allowed
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- Indoor Common Areas
- Devotional Services Available
- Activities Onsite
- Complimentary Transportation
Just by seeking information, we realize your family is facing heart-wrenching illness and decisions about how to best care for your loved one living with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia. Parkcliffe Community is different. We are there for you as an extension of family and medical caregiving, every step of the way.
When living at home is no longer an option, Parkcliffe Community’s dementia-expertise,neighborhood settings and small households provide the best alternative to a nursing home. We offer tender-loving care and domestic services. We offer emotional support, dementia knowledge and decades of experience.
Founded in 1988, Parkcliffe Communities is less clinical and more affordable than typical long-term care. It is more responsive to individuals with dementia and their ever-changing needs. It is a care community where families and people maintain their say in care, and individuals lead meaningful lives throughout the end of life.