It's a pretty new community

This community is only about 3 years old so things are still new and in good shape very bright and cheerful. The community is very well cleaned and maintained in fact anytime I have needed the maintenance department to help me with something they have always been right there the response time is so quick. The staff overall is nice and friendly very helpful. My aunt is starting to socialize more with some of the residents. She has a private room with a private bath so that helps a lot . My aunt likes the food she has never complained about it.

No complaints!!

I have no complaints about how things went during my tour of this community for my mother. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. I liked the open floor plan and thought they had a beautiful facility. It was just no the right location for my mom in the end decision.

Not Good!!!

I had a loved one living in the memory care unit. The staff was not good at keeping HIPA laws. We would give instruction on keeping her room lock when at a rehab center and don't let anyone in. They let others in. They gave a lot of promises to train and change things BUT NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!

Going good!

Mom likes it here and the staff is doing a wonderful job. Mom has got involved with more things than I thought she would and that is great. Mom says that she does not like the pasta, but they do have other choices. We think that it is great.

Wonderful place to be!

The staff is doing a good job with mom. For someone that is 97 to like the place says a lot. She has started getting involved with some of the activities. Whenever mom needs something she rings the bell and they come promptly. The meals are super and the dining room is nice. Mom really likes the community because it is in the same community that she has lived in. Also she already has friends form the parish there. She enjoys when the Deacon comes in for communion.

Beautiful Facility and Location for Loved Ones

Lovely, fresh feeling facility. Staff forms relationships with residents. Food is good. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a beautiful place for a loved one to reside.

My Mother Is Being Cared Well Here

My mother is doing well here at this community. So far everything is working pretty well. The community is well maintained. They do a good job with the cleanliness of the community. The staff is good, they have been helpful and kind. They have activities available for the residents. They serve home cooked meals, the food is really good. I know she is being cared for well here, and I would recommend it.

The location was perfect. It is a very new community and I felt they did not have a lot of benefit like other places. The dining room is across the street and during the winter they have no transportation to get them to dining room. The offered to bring meals to their room but this was not a fit for my parents.

Decline of Health

My mom went into the facility very apprehensive about staying here, and was admitted to their Memory Care assisted living unit. Sure this facility is brand new, and has all the extravagant furnishings and newness to it, But once the newness wears off and you family and friends start to see the reality, Its a distorted picture. My mom was in the facility for less than two months due to her symptoms of anxiety, and mental state started to decline while here very rapidly and the family witnessed this as well. The response from the staff there was very complacent and lacked follow thru regarding my concerns of her health and anxiety. Once the payments were received, she was just another person in a room adding to their occupancy level in my opinion. I called the Wellness Director to request the nurse practioner to see my mom for sinus symptoms, and was told, "I am dealing with staff issues at the moment". There was never any follow thru for my mom to be seen. This is just one of the many reasons, My family and I made the decision to bring Mom back home! Our phone calls were not returned and emails have not been responded to regarding a refund request for items that "came up missing" Mom brought in with her, and a refund for days she was no longer residing at Lane Park however was paid for thru the 1st of the month as well. There was negligence in care of Mom's room from house keeping. I found myself going daily to ensure her room was kept up and cleaned for her as well. Its been an eye opening experience, to see the changes that happen with the staff once payments are being received even though Mom was only here less than two months!

Everything Was Fine

My mom was staying at this community and during her stay she was very happy with the food. The staff who cared for her are caring and attentive. Gene was so wonderful helping me out with anything I needed. My mom did not participate in activities but she did like to walk downstairs to watch T.V. The community is also well maintained. With the only exception of missing briefs, i am happy with the care that was provided for my mom.

Lack of care and honor

Mom was living in a senior independent living apartment until a hospitalization. While she was in rehab we looked for an assisted living facility that could provide her with the additional help she was going to need especially with her newly prescribed opioids and the related elimination concerns. Mom also did not want anymore hospitalizations. The executive director assured us the Lane Park staff could provide the support she would need to achieve the first and strive to prevent the need for hospitalization and they would work hard to help her feel a part of the community. She moved in on a Saturday ten days after the contract was signed. There was no staff member there to greet her or show her around or even explain food services. Her room had not been cleaned or vacuumed and there were spider webs in the corners. When I finally found and spoke with the nurse on duty she acted as if she had no idea who my mother was or what her medication administration schedule was even though I had brought her mr eds the day before. Things never got better. When she began having bowel problems I was told they didn't monitor that. After only 23 days and over $9,000 given to this facility she had to be hospitalized for impacted bowel treatment. In 29 days her mental cognition declined so greatly she now requires long term care. I requested a refund of her buy in and rent twice but was ignored the first time and the second time told all communication would have to be through a lawyer. Not honorable behavior at any level. In the executive directors own words,"We failed your mother miserably."

We moved my uncle into LanePark recently and couldn't be happier and neither could he! They have everything that your loved one could ever need! The " made from scratch" meals are fabulous, and the families can stop and have a meal with their loved ones occasionally, which is very comforting!
Our first visit of the facility was beautiful and they were hosting a community "Jigs" dinner which smelled scrumptious !
Our family just couldn't be happier with this choice for our love one!

Nice place, overall

Our experience with Lane Park has been a good one, in general, and I think they are working on improving. It's a newer facility, and they've got a new management staff in that is working on making things better. I saw quite a few communities in the area and this is definitely one of the better ones. However, as is the case with a lot of these places, I feel like things wouldn't be going as smoothly if I wasn't visiting often and being an advocate for my loved one, and I wish I didn't feel like that was necessary.

Nice Place!

We're happy with Lane Park. It's a nice place. When I have to be put in a place, I'd like somewhere like this. The food is pretty good. There's entertainment, happy hour, and lots of activities, it's nice.

IN NEED OF IMPROVEMENTS

This facility is in need of some improvements. There is no question that it is a beautifully decorated facility. However you are promised and sold a list of services that after almost a year are not delivered. First, their turnover of staff is very high which is not conducive to the sense of security and consistency that people at different stages of memory lost required. Secondly, the facility has three levels of care; independent living, assisted living and memory care. The assisted living level, in my opinion , has patients that required a a higher level of care which burdens the staff and is unable to provide the proper care to those who are more able. Thirdly, the memory care program that was promised has not been implemented. Fourthly, the 5 star restaurant is "okay" nothing exceptional and at times "unacceptable". On the other hand, during special occasions when they have families or they invite the community the food is very good. There is not consistency in the quality and presentation of the food on a daily basis. The activities are okay when they do have them.
Lastly, the care is "hit or miss" and overall not consistent.

They're good for senior living but not with assisted living. Some services are excellent where as some services are not. When she lived in senior living I had to hire Senior Helpers to come out and assist her and she received more assistance from their services. They run the facility well there.