Park Forest Care Center - Portland, OR has yet not published prices.

Review of Park Forest Care Center

The overall experience has been great. Rehab Therapy is excellent! They do a good job keeping me informed.

Review of Park Forest Care Center

People are great, that makes it. It’s clean. The nursing staff does well to communicate. The facility is a little run down, but the people make up for it.

Review of Park Forest Care Center

Its fine and seems to be going okay. The rehab therapy is good. Everyone does fine keeping me informed.

Review of Park Forest Care Center

Only been there a short time and everyone seems to be real nice. The staff seem to be fine. It seems to be clean. We are waiting to find out what is really going on, they haven't told us anything.

Review of Park Forest Care Center

The rehab therapy seems quite well. The nursing care is good. He seems to like the meals but sometimes he is not sure of what he is eating. He does not like to ask for help and it does take a while to get help him.

Review of Park Forest Care Center

When I arrived, I found it to be unorganized, there was not available staff to either help or offer direction and some of the attitudes were negative as well. The facility has not reached out to me and did not communicate a plan when first arrived.

Review of Park Forest Care Center

The rehab therapy is pretty good and it is helping. It's pretty clean but some things are falling apart here and there; it's an older building. Overall, the experience could be improved, there's not enough people. My loved one needs help to bathroom, and has to do it himself. The food is terrible. Have been waiting to hear back from them on insurance coverage.

Review of Park Forest Care Center

Beautiful courtyard, nice yard makes it serene. The rehab therapy has done well, the therapist has worked with him few times and they respect him if he says no. The therapist are more understanding and will keep at it. There's a few nice and cheerful but aren't part of his care. The bells are ignored, several times I see lights going off and nurses are on their butts. It's more noisy in areas than others It smells bad. It sucks, people yell "help me" and they continue to do so. Nurses walk by and will not help someone to get up. If I ask questions they act like they are too busy and are not compassionate.

Review of Park Forest Care Center

My loved one leaves and is gone days at a time and he needs to stay there. My loved one is not getting his meds. It's dirty around the bed. It’s not mopped. He smears food on his bed. Allow him to hoard food.

Review of Park Forest Care Center

Everyone I’ve talked to is nice. The way rooms are set up and the food is not good. The rooms small and shared. They have never contacted me.

Park Forest Care Center is dedicated to providing you and your loved one with the assistance you need, the independence you want, and the respect and dignity you deserve. Located in a quiet, manicured woodland setting, we are just a few miles from emergency medical services. We are committed to providing our residents with a high level of independence, enriching their lives, and treating them with integrity.

We provide a wide range of rehabilitation services, as well as 24-hour skilled nursing care for a variety of conditions. Our goal is to nurture our patients’ bodies, minds, and souls so they can return home and lead healthy and independent lifestyles. In addition to short-term rehabilitation, we also offer palliative care and hospice care.