Llanfair Care & Rehabilitation - Wayne, NJ

Llanfair Care & Rehabilitation - Wayne, NJ has yet not published prices.

• Cable Included
  • Free Wifi
  • Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Computer Lab
  • Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Skilled Nursing
  • Pain Management
  • Wound Care / VAC
  • IV Therapy
  • Availability of licensed nursing staff 24-hours per day
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
  • Short Term Rehab
  • Speech Therapy

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

The staff have been pleasant and helpful. They seem to be taking good care of my mom. She gets PT and she is happy with it. I had a meeting with the nurse and social worker and it seemed fine. The nurses are good and she likes them. When she calls for help this can take a while, but when they do come they are helpful. I like the social worker. It seems like a very clean facility. My mom complains and she wants to be home eating her own food. Sometimes she does not get what she ordered.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

My dad is very happy there, he's comfortable and doing well. Mom is happy with the services and the facility. They exercise him a few times a day. Everyone there is excellent and the staff is caring. The staff is top grade. They are very friendly and helpful. They call me right away if there are any issues. It seems to be kept and well maintained.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

My loved one is getting very good care. The staff are compassionate and informative and they get back right away when ask questions. It seemed very clean to me.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

People treat ya right, not like you're nothing like other places treat you. The staff friendly and outgoing. Rehab's going good, they're moving his arm now that he couldn't before and still working on getting those fingers moving. The nursing care is real good! The social workers are good too.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

I'd recommend Llanfair to a friend.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

Everything is good so far at Llanfair.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

The people are very attentive and it is very clean. The service is great. My grandma likes the woman in the recreation area who communicates well in Spanish. It always smells nice and clean. My grandma is not too happy with the food.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

There is always room for improvement. The staffing is not up to a 100 percent. I like the place and they are good to my mom. I have a good communication with the nurses and aides. The administrator is involved. I communicate with the kitchen area. They have issues with the kitchen staff for the cooks and the service of the food. It is very clean there. Where she is it is very clean on the ground floor. The meals and serving the food need improvement. They need more choices of food and better preparation of the food. The chicken was dry.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

The nursing care is good. Lately they haven't been keeping her room in order. She had a pile of clothes that did not belong to her. There have been attitudes lately. They do not keep her bedroom in order with 3 shifts to take care of it. I do not understand why they can't do it. There were 3 nail clippers on her dresser and food in her dresser drawer. They have not been communicating with me. They do not keep me apprised of things.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

It seems like when I go there something is always missing. He is missing his clothes constantly. One of the staff calls me all the time with updates, I like her. It could be a little cleaner. He likes the food.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

So far so good. The staff are compassionate and approachable and understanding. The nursing care is favorable. It is very clean, the whole facility. Their phone communication is quite good. I get calls only when something is going on but I need more general information on her health.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

My mother is a difficult person and they are being very patient with her. The staff are very friendly and are being very good to her. The nurses are very responsive and are taking good care of her. It's very clean. She thinks the meals are awful, I'm sure they are fine. She did rave about the tuna salad.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

Whatever I request, they do it. It is nice and clean. They offer to help. I like everyone there. The nurses are excellent.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

They have all been very, very nice and the place is clean. Everyone been very cooperative and nice to my dad. The staff all stand out. The social worker, head of nursing, and admissions are all very kind and understanding. The rehab lady I met with yesterday was very helpful. Everybody is so kind and so nice. There is always an alternative for meals. It's very clean. I could smell bleach in his bathroom.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

It's clean and neat. I like the birds that they have there. They have been taking good care of my loved one. It's good. When I go for a visit, they say hello. Any time I've had questions, it has been fine. I mainly deal with the social worker. Their communication is very good. If anything happens, they call and let me know. The food is sufficient.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

Overall I'd recommend Llanfair!

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

The nurses are very good. They care. They treat them like family. It's a really good place, they take care of their residents, but little stupid things pop up here and there but you can't blame them. The supervisor is very good. The nursing staff does well at communicating. The rehab therapy is very good. One of the aides is especially good too.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

From what I see, Llanfair is a very good facility. It's the best place she has been in. They are very friendly. The nurses are very busy but they always get to things and if I have question, they have very good answers. They always let me know when they are going to do something like speech therapy and send me a letter when it is done. It's clean and people are always mopping up. She never smells bad or is dirty. She likes the food too.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

The staff care is absolutely fantastic. The nurses are wonderful. When I call there, I feel like I am talking to family. I feel comfortable with the way my loved one is being taken care of in hospice and they are meeting her needs. They are respecting her and her final wishes. It is very comfortable. You feel very good when you walk in the door. Everybody I talk to communicates well: the social worker, the nurses, and the Chaplain.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

We have been overall very happy with the experience at the facility. The only concern I have pertains to the clothing I buy her. After I buy her clothing, items seem to disappear.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

I'd recommend Llanfair Care and Rehab.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

The staff are awesome. I am very pleased with them. The people are great taking care of her and the facility is clean. I appreciate all of the staff who care for my mom. The nurses are excellent. I like the nurses who check on her frequently and the doctors. The meals seem very good from what I saw. I like the birds near her window and there is a nice picnic area.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

So far it has been great. The staff is excellent and very nice. They are very friendly. The nursing care is very good. The day nurse is above outstanding and is amazing. The place seems clean.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

I would like to thank Llanfair for taking such good care of my brother!

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

I spoke with my father one day after he arrived at Llanfair. He sounded like a completely different person, and it was so good to hear this change in his voice. Although I am not there actually seeing the care being provided to him, I heard the difference in his voice and knew this was a good decision! The staff has been extremely friendly and I am very pleased with the communication thus far.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

Some of the nurses are much better than others. There have been a couple nurses that are not as compassionate and do not communicate with us, the family, as much as other nurses do.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

I like the garden and the view. If I needed help, I would want to go there. The nurses are very friendly and perfect. Rehab is very helpful and good. Sometimes my sister needs to be changed and they do not come soon and so she changes herself.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

Mom likes the meals. They keep everything clean. The staff care is good. So far so good for PT and OT. They keep track of her and they give me a report about her in therapy. When I ask the staff questions, they answer. However when I had a questions and I did not know who to ask. I did not have any orientation of what was going on. The nurses do not have time to talk to me and I have to ask them questions all of the time. They do answer my questions and I ask for a list of her meds she is on. They are very busy.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

They are very on top of it - the whole staff! I think they do their part. The receptionist is very nice. My loved one would like more activities outside of facility. Some events get cancelled for lack of transport.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

The staff is very polite and overall it is a nice place. The rehab is good. It is always clean and his room is always clean. I appreciate that. My dad is very picky and it is hard to rate the food. Overall, it is pretty good. The staff communicates well.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

I like some of the aides who are pretty good with her, and the staff in the main office. It smells like urine sometimes. It could be managed better. I think the food is not that good. It is cold.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

I am satisfied and they are doing a good job. My loved one is doing well in rehab and is making progress. The nurses are doing a good job. Everybody has been very helpful. The meals are excellent. I am happy with the cleanliness. It is well kept and it is clean with no odor. We had a hard time getting in touch with the business person.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

The recreation coordinator does well to communicate with me. Overall they need to improve on the meals, cleanliness, and communication. Sometimes they get good people but then the next day, I go in and I do not get the same good people again.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

I haven't had much interaction with the staff but my mom seems to like it. The staff is very friendly. The nurses seem to be attentive and helpful with her. It's very clean. I feel like the staff are not forthcoming though. You have to go and ask questions.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

I'd recommend Llanfair, but make sure to bring your own food. The nurses are competent, diligent, and caring. The rehab is great. They saw him the next day and communicated with me and they are responsive to me. They are under staffed and that shows. He is getting the care I want because I am there. I think the staff want to do a good job but there's not enough of them. They are very nice to work with for the most part. I like the activities department. Communication is great.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

Everyone on the staff have been wonderful and she has received excellent care form the nursing and care staff. Their communication is excellent. My loved one has been there 12 years and some things have declined. There has been a big change in the quality of the meals. There has been a big decline.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

Some things could be improved, like the food, and the fact that I think there's not enough staffing for the amount of patients but the staff that is here is good. Too many staff members stand out to name! Everyone communicates well and I have parents on both floors. They need to improve the variety on the menu and have better portions. The cleanliness depends on the floor.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

The staff are definitely friendly. The food is okay. There is a lack of communication with the nurses and CNAs. There were several things out of compliance. They did not give the doctor the complete medication list. My aunt was not getting what was prescribed for her. It's not right that I have to go there and tell them what she needs from the doctor. The owner needs to address the issues and implement changes.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

The meals here are beautiful. The kitchen does such a nice job! We have had a difficult time with communication. It is difficult to get information and the facility does not keep me updated regarding his care. The facility is understaffed.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

My mom has been in three nursing homes. Llanfair seems to have the right ratio with the residents. She needs to be social and they fit her personality with the right staff and that is helpful. The nurses are excellent. I had to take my mom to a dentist and I was on my way to pick her up and one of the staff members called me to find out when I would be there and she said she would bring her at the location for me to pick her up and she went over and beyond to help after her work time ended. Her shift had ended and I arrived after, and she stayed on her own time to help.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

They are responsive to any concerns. For meals, they accommodate her needs.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

Everything is very good. One of the nurses is great.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

My loved one has been at Llanfair for going on four years now and so far it has been pleasant for us. As soon as you walk in the door the staff greets you. They are a very friendly staff overall! The facility does not hesitate to reach out to me. They will call me when there is any kind of concern. He eats everything here at the facility. He always cleans his plate. Early in the morning there can be some foul odors. It seems to get better as the day progresses.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

They have been very good with my mother. The nurses are very nice and they are good. They keep her clean. It is clean in the rooms and no smell. The food is good. It is hot with plenty of food. They call and email me about anything to do with my mother. They call and email me about anything to do with my mother. I like the director of admissions and the business office.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

Take good care of my loved one. It's clean and she does not complain. One time the smell was bad but overall it's very good. They are very good with communication.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

Llanfair is great! It is home care style. The people are very kind, it's a small place, like a family business. They are VERY friendly.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

Everything I see is all right so far. The therapy seems to be going well. One of the mornings there was a smell but it is good usually. The receptionist is nice.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

The caregivers seem to be attentive and patient. Every time I've been there, I've had good interactions with everyone. They call often! All have been helpful and nice!

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

Everyone is friendly and helpful. My dad loves the rehab! It's always spotless and they're always waxing floors. It could use updating though. It could use updating though. They got a meeting together with therapist, nurse, nutritionist and the family and it was very helpful.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

They are doing a good job. He is getting the therapy. They are helpful and friendly. I like the lady from the office.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

Overall I'd recommend Llanfair House. My mother's room needs more attention and should be vacuumed.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

They do go out of their way to keep us informed, however the timing is off. Especially the phone calls with the night staff especially. If it is not an emergency the staff should not maybe call at 11 at night. They have meetings and have gotten better about this. A couple times we have had to visit the facility to go over some of our concerns. She is a very picky eater so we have had some problems with this. After visiting it was addressed.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

So far, so good. Rehab is going well so far.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

They are VERY caring people there but some things can improve. One of the ladies is great, she interacts with my mom and gives her attention and does things with her out of the kindness of her heart. Common areas, dining area, and rooms are clean. The dining area is odor free, no debris, very clean.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

I like the staff and they are very good with communicating me and calling me with changes in meds or anything. There have been times where her clothes have been lost and I wish they would make sure her clothes are not lost. It is kept pretty good. She needs more rehab though. She is not happy with the food and complains a lot. I think they just changed chefs recently.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

I'd recommend Llanfair House.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

It has been okay. It's very clean. I bring food for her. They have informed me of everything about her.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

It's nice and all are very friendly. Everyone has been communicative with me. A couple times, I've found my dad unchanged.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

I guess more or less the way it's structured with the decision making, it feels like it could be better. It could improve by notifying changes to the family for feedback ahead of time rather than after. They send notices that they have clothing fairs coming up, and I don't want them to buy anything. Tell them to let me know what he needs rather than buying things on his behalf.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

They keep letting her fall, they know she's a fall risk. It smells bad. They have gone weeks without getting back to me on clerical things.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

The staff care is good and the nurses are good. They were lax in some things and my brother also saw things not being done. The meals are all right. When they have special meals, it is excellent. The staff leave things in the room and do not wash the things down like wheelchairs.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

I met one administrator and she was helpful. My loved one turned for the worse and we removed her in one week. We needed a place closer to my sister and moved her. It seemed like the staff was very indifferent towards the patient and they lost her clothes. They needed maintenance in the furnishings. It did not have a good atmosphere.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

My loved one has been on a pending status for Medicaid so I am not happy with how slow they are with this. I am getting private bills while I am waiting.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

Therapy was great, and everything else was terrible. No post-opp was offered and after we left, the nurses said it was there all along. Each and every one of the therapists were great. I wish they did outpatient so we didn't have to use someone else. It was very clean and we did get medicine on time. My loved one was only offered to get freshened up once in 5 days and a shower the day he was leaving.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

It was not perfect but they were very good to him. The nurses were very nice and caring. The therapy was excellent.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

He has been in several rehabs. He was treated well at Llanfair and released at the proper time. He liked one of the nurses.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

I think they do a very good job. She likes several of the therapists and nurses. The staff are basically nice and every once in a while there is someone with an attitude.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

As far as my aunt is concerned, she is happier than happy. I have nothing but praise for Llanfair. They respect my aunt. I would give them 10 stars out of 5 here if I could. They go above and beyond here. They call me and answer my questions, every step of the way! The only thing is the coffee is not up to par.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

We have kept her home. They are keeping her safe and giving the drugs for her. They are all helping and we are pleased. The nurses are very nice. They are pretty good with the medical issues. They are very good at keeping in touch.

The care is great!

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

They communicate very well, much better then other places. I would go there myself. The rehab is helping my loved one. The staff are very polite, very friendly and helpful, especially if you don't where to go they help guide you. The bed is not very clean though.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

We had a difficult time finding a place for her. They monitor her very well which is very comforting for me. The place is beautiful. They recognize her and show her that they remember her so when I drop her off I tell her she is just going to visit with friends for a little while. The facility has been so accommodating with my timing. At times I have had to use them with 24 hour notice or less and they have made it work. The staff are lovely. The staff call in to check on her every day and they are good about this. There have been a couple mishaps with meals but she is getting the correct food.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

Everybody was friendly and helpful. It was different from what my aunt needed. She needed her own room and now she is in a facility where she has a suite and they have activities where I moved her. They called us if there was a problem and called us about appointments.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

Sometimes she did not have the proper clothes on at first and it is better now. She looks good now. The ones that take care of her love her and she likes them too. They are doing good. The staff call or I call. They return my calls.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

The staff and nurses are wonderful. The atmosphere seems to be okay. She is a very poor eating but they seem to accommodate. It has gotten better. The first week there she had a very serious accident.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

Therapy is pretty good. The staff try their best. I have had some issues with people not listening to what I want for my mom. It is mainly a medication issue and I did not want her on a certain medication. After a year I had to go and have them write this in her chart.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

I would marginally recommend Llanfair. The staff is very friendly and nice. One of my jobs is to visit people in the facilities. The section he is in is not the most attractive area there. There is only one nurse he has there that he likes. The section he is in is weathered.

Review of Llanfair House

The people are caring and compassionate with my mom. They are in tune with her and her needs. The OT and ST are very good. We like the charge nurse on Sunday. The facility needs a paint job but it is clean. The floors and bathrooms are cleaned every day. The dinner meals are not what she is used to. She did eat them though. They were excellent with keeping me informed.

Review of Llanfair House

We have been very pleased with the facility so far! They all seem to be a great staff here! They keep me in the loop very well, as a matter of fact we just had a meeting. It's very clean, I even mentioned this to the facility. A lot of nursing homes have a certain smell and this facility does not at all! My loved one really enjoys his meals here.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

From what I have seen they seem very nice and the facility is clean. So far so good. It appears to be very clean. The meals are good. It is an older building. We have not gotten many calls. While we are there they are good about informing us.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

It has been crazy but I think it will be okay. Mom went in with memory problems and they are doing the best they can. They were cleaning when I was there. The communication is very good. They call me and keep me posted. The admissions coordinator is very good with us and she knew my concerns. She called me about my mom. She gave me a few pointers.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

When he got the PT he was happy. The facility was good and they made sure he got to the hospital. He liked the two therapists he had. It looked clean to me. I was involved with the person completing the admissions and they were very helpful and also the discharge went smoothly.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

The staff seems very friendly and nice, and the therapy is really good. The nurses are really good but my loved one has to wait for help. There are not enough of them. The staff seem to be pretty good. No one talked to her about anything on Friday when she arrived and they did not have a plan until Monday. They ignore what kind of food she can have and the food was cold. When she got there it was not clean but now it is clean. The common areas are clean and not the bathroom. They called me once and did not call again. It is disappointing.

Review of Llanfair House Care

I think he is getting really good care right now. It is pretty clean to me. He seems pretty happy with the food. They are doing a pretty good job keeping us informed.

Review of Llanfair House Care

Everybody has been nice and welcoming. My loved one seems to be well taken care of. The meals seem good.

Review of Llanfair House Care

The nurses are helpful. The cleanliness is okay. They do answer my questions. They are all very friendly. They are nice to my mom. The food is horrible, and it is cold. My mom got a veggie burger, and it was as hard as a rock. When she asks for something else, it takes an hour for it to come. She is annoyed because they will not give her a walker in her room.

Review of Llanfair House Care

My wife likes the therapy, she said it was very good! The food is horrible according to my wife. I have to make her food and bring it to her. She didn't like the food at all. Everything else was great.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

It is excellent. Communication has been wonderful.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

They've taken care of my loved one better than any other place has. They're taking care of her very well. Some of the workers do more than what they need to, and I appreciate it.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

Here, it's homey and like family. I liked that my father and mother could be together, and I like the care that my parents are getting from the nurses and the doctors. They seem to be very caring, and very careful and dedicated to what they're doing. Our questions are answered efficiently. If they don't have the answer right away, they go and check it out. We're satisfied with all the feedback that we're getting. They're very cooperative. They are very dedicated as far as therapy is concerned. They'll come up to get my parents. The therapist was monitoring my father's eating. The staff are very loving and friendly. The other day, we were back on the first floor, and when they saw my father, the CNAs were saying hello to him. Everyone is so friendly, from the administrators to the nurses. They'll call back. I thought my father had lost his glasses, so I went to the nurse. She called me later and said they successfully found his glasses. I thought that was wonderful that she gave me that feedback. Every time I go to the nurses station, they're answering my questions. My parents' nurse is a very lovely person. She is very confident. We had a meeting with social services, and everyone answered our questions. For the most part, it's clean, and my parents really enjoy the meals. My mom says she likes the food, and that it is very tasty.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

I think honestly that all the aides and everybody is very helpful. Nobody runs and hides from you. They answer your questions. It's very clean. One aide in particular who works nights goes out of her way to help my mother. The meals are always there and hot. They do very well at keeping me informed. They actually called me twice today about something.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

I have not heard anything from the facility. I only hear from my loved one directly. I would like to hear periodically what is going on with him from the staff.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

They were very friendly, very caring, and very helpful. They followed up with me very quickly with everything that was required. Although the doctor took two days to get back to me when I was expecting a faster response. I've had conversations with staff about hospice care and they kept me updated on the changes.

Review of Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

They seem to be excellent. I sat in with the rehab people as they were administering the therapy. The PT people were trying to figure everything out. They were very caring people.

Llanfair did a lot for us that went above and beyond. I would give this facility a 5/5, and I'd recommend them to anyone. Many staff members went to great lengths to help my mom get on Medicare.

They care about my mom and they are helping her with the physiotherapy. They chop up the food small for her so she can eat it, and they bring her what she likes, plain rice and everything vanilla flavored.

I'd recommend Llanfair House Rehab! I've heard no complaints about the food.

One of the nurses who is usually there during the day is great. She goes out of her way to talk to me. They would call me right away if I needed to know anything. However when I was there, my loved one's bed wasn't made. Also she doesn't like the food.

Very good overall experience. I'd recommend Llanfair House to a friend.

I'd recommend Llanfair House! The staff and the administration are all on top of everything. It seems very clean. The food is probably okay, but not fantastic.

I'm impressed with this facility. They are really helpful, friendly, and respectful. They accommodate me with my work schedule, they give me information about my loved one's health, and they encourage him. Each department has been amazing. The therapists came to my loved one's bedside to do therapy since he didn't want to leave the room. It's a very clean place. They empty the garbage bags, you do not smell any odors. They said if he doesn't see anything on the menu that he wants just let them know and they could make something else. He isn't crazy about chicken they serve but he said it wasn't bad.

The nurses are amazing. They are very friendly in rehab. Other than the first day we were there, it's always been clean. My loved one tells me that she doesn't eat that much, but it is not because she doesn't like the food.

They are very on top of everything. The staff is very good at keeping me informed.

The facility is very clean and doesn't smell. My mom likes the meals.

There are many staff members that stand out who went above and beyond for me. The Philly cheesesteaks were my favorite meal. I think they could improve a little on keeping me informed about my care

My loved one liked the therapy. The staff was very friendly. She wasn't that happy with the dining experience. The food didn't have taste and at the last minute they told her that she could call the kitchen if she didn't like it. I was there every day so I didn't wait for them to tell me anything. I always initiated the conversations about her health

My mom was happy with her stay at the facility. The staff was really good with her. The facility is very clean. They are always cleaning and vacuuming. If anything ever happened, I would get a call for every little thing.

Beautiful Fish and Birds

It was OK, it was really just alright. At least the residents had things to do. They have a huge bird place where people could watch the birds, and a beautiful fish tank. Very nice entertainment. it was double the price of Mt. Arlington, though, so we moved my mom. I believe it was $300 a day.

Since 1972, Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center has been the trusted provider of high quality skilled nursing and rehabilitative services in the Wayne community. As pioneers of the person-centered approach to care, Llanfair House has earned recognition as one of the Best Nursing Homes in America by US News and World Report.

Our interdisciplinary team works closely with families and patients to create customized treatment plans for each individual, focusing on whole-person wellness and outcomes-focused recovery. We offer a range of short-term sub-acute medical and rehabilitative care, including the renowned Kessler Core therapy program up to seven days per week.

Our facility offers a variety of amenities to ensure the comfort of our patients and their loved ones, from engaging recreational programs to fine restaurant-style dining.

We encourage you to schedule a visit with us to see for yourself whether Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center is the right choice for you and your family on your road to recovery.