Park Avenue Health Center - Arlington, MA has yet not published prices.

Clean Facility

I am very happy with the care i received at Park Ave. Nurses/Therapy staff, I will give them 100%. The Facility is very clean and well kept.

great experience

I have Heard Good Things about Park Ave before I was a patient, and everyone I dealt with were kind and professional and patient. The physical therapists were very helpful, and I will continue to do my experiences at home.

Awesome Team Work!

My Physical therapy at Park Ave Nursing Home was professional and intended to allow me to reach my highest potential with a minimal discomfort. My transition to my out-patient phase was smooth and considerate of my personal needs.

Great Place

it's been great, real nice people, very sweet women and men, the nurses staff are great, the food is great. there not more I could say, but i love my staying here.

Great Place

The staff was great to me, the rehab department was amazing. I wouldn't mind to come back to Park Ave Health care if something happens to me again. The only thing i didn't like there was no smoking area.

great place

I had a really good experience thank you for everything park ave

My family member has been a resident at Park Ave for over a year now-he has always been well taken care of and seems to enjoy the different activities. The staff is always very friendly and supportive.

Dad has been at the facility for about 3 months-The staff has been very attentive to our Dad; he seems content, safe, and comfortable. My siblings are here often and we that his needs are met, as well as requests from us. All are friendly and try to bring a sense of happiness to the residents who have many reasons to be unhappy with some of their limitations. He is a resident of the third floor. If I had any complaints, it would be only the laundry being lost on occasion. Might be that his roommate is also named "Bill" :)

Great Place!

Beginning with the excellent friendly staff, followed by the superb therapist team, the dedicated laundry management and team, concluding with the kitchen meals (with the exception of over baked meals). The Park Ave. nursing and rehab facility deserves an excellent rating in my opinion! I want to emphasize the expertise of the therapist team. They started with a totally helpless 94 year old man and within one month made tremendous progress in his health. Specifically I was not capable of lifting my feet from the floor to walking without pain. I want to mention how great Matt and Solomon from rehab were,

Elena Kazakevich

Thanks for the review! I'll give Matt and Solomon your regards :)

At Park Avenue Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, a Genesis HealthCare facility, we offer our patients and residents outstanding care, delivered by highly skilled practitioners in a warm and comfortable setting. Our Quality Healthcare Units provide skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents. Whether you are here for a short stay or for an extended period, our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing your personalized care program to facilitate your recovery and improve your well-being.
At Park Avenue Nursing and Rehabilitation, we provide 24-hour care for long-term elderly residents and chronically ill patients, and are focused on helping each resident achieve their highest level of independence and quality of life. But, we also provide a caring bridge between hospital and home. Our Short Stay Services provide our patients with excellent rehabilitative care in a warm, family-oriented environment. Speeding recovery and returning our patients to home as quickly as possible are our primary goals, with our Clinical Care Teams there to support patients and their families during their stay.