Palm Delight - Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Care and concern

We did not like the care from this community. We have benefits for my mom and her expenses for medication would be paid for. We had issues on the billing. The community was clean and maintained. The menu was very good and the activities were good for her. We would recommend that families tour the community and ask questions on the care and the billing.

Home atmosphere, but no night staff on duty.

Very Nice Experience

My mother was at this community for about 4 weeks and during her time here everything went very well. They did a very good job caring for her. We were very pleased with everything they did for us. They keep the facility very well maintained. The staff was very nice and personable. The food was good, they do serve well balanced meals. It was a good experience and I would recommend it.

Liked the facility but no private rooms. Nancy very friendly.

Great place!

The owner Nancy is an angel! She is very friendly and cares about all of her client's well being at all times!
My mother has been there for the last 8 months and she has never been better! Before Palm Delight she was barely able to walk and she just stopped communicating with any of us completely. That all changed with Palm Delight.
I could not recommend this place more.
Good food, very clean and the staff is great as well!
If you are looking for someone to take good care of your loved ones, this is it!

very pleased, highly recommend

I was very pleased with Palm Delight. Nancy, the owner, is very loving and very caring. She asks what their favorite food is and accommodates accordingly. She helps them to be a part of the community for the time they are there, getting them out and socializing and enjoying it. Any time she passed by she would give them a little hug. My mom was not there very long before she passed away but they were very good. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Nancy the owner is kind and personable and loves and cares for her residents. Supportive staff that took care of our grandmother was wonderful as well. Clean and warm environment. Easy to come and go to visit your loved one and receive information as well. Take the time to check this option out.

Pleased with the service

We're very happy with how things are going at Palm Delight! Our loved one seems to have settled in well and is comfortable. It's a nice looking place, the care staff are friendly, and it is just run well overall. We'd recommend it to others who are looking into care!

This is actually Palm Delig...

This is actually Palm Delight #2 and affiliated with Summer Dream. Price is $2200 a month. House is clean with additional care takers there during the day to help Nancy. Very Clean, There is one man resident. She is not able to check on blood sugar, but can help her with blood check. They can take her to the dr. There is a deposit of $1000, applied toward the 1st month rent of $2200.

Looked Nice

We liked the looks of that and what was going on there but my mom couldn't move there because it was filled. We ended up choosing a place with the same owner as Palm Delight and so far it's working out well.

This was a definite no. Mo...

This was a definite no. Mom does not need this kind of care. She is still social, and not yet on her death bed. Although, I understand they have 2 more houses, with more lucid residents, I know Mom would not be comfortable here.