Gracious Living - Upland, CA

GREAT at Gracious Living

GREAT OVERALL!!! The staff are wonderful, responsive, the facility is clean!!! More often than not the Administrator is not only on site, but he and his son check in frequently to make sure all of our needs are met.
We are so happy to have found Gracious Living for our loved one.

bad thoughts about Gracious Living

I have bad thoughts about Gracious Living. Mom was more bed ridden at this facility and she went downhill fast and died soon after moving in. Mom was not like that before moving here. They advertise that this facility is for dementia/Alzheimer residents but the residents look near death here. They had no activities at this facility, I saw one man watching TV that is all. I would say they need to advertise better. If your loved one is at the point of dying put them here. Otherwise I wouldn't. I mean it was a beautiful facility and the owners were very nice people. But I am just left not feeling well about the experience we had with mom.

Really Nice

It was a real nice place. The care was pretty good. I don't have a lot to compare it to except a nursing home which was horrible. I know that they really worked with me on getting my mother-in-law in there and were very helpful with a lot of things. Things didn't work out too well. My mother-in-law passed away but it was a really nice place. Especially Paul, the son that helps run it, was exceptional. The dad, I didn't care for as much but the son was great. She was only there a month but it was nice place.

Blessed to have found it

Gracious Living was recommended by a doctor and A Place for Mom, we were very blessed to be able to get availability here. Paul and Dave are just wonderful people. The home was very nice and we were really pleased. We would recommend it to anyone.

I like this facility.

I like this facility.

Very nice house, not enough activitie...

Very nice house, not enough activities for my mom.