Palm Cottages of Rockledge - Rockledge, FL

Cottage atmosphere seemed interesting and having someone on-call in cottage 24/7 was a good feature. Rooms were smaller than what we desired.

The best in Brevard.

Palm cottages is a wonderful facility. It is like staying at an all inclusive resort. Spacious rooms, that feels like home. Each cottage has 8-12 people. They have their own private bathroom with shower. The food is outstanding, everything is fresh. One chef to 2 cottages and their own kitchen in each cottage. I wish I could stay there, but I'm not old enough yet. The staff is truly amazing and very caring. I can finally rest knowing he is well taken care of.

very nice facility

My mom is well cared for at the Palm Cottages!

Thank you "A Place for Mom" for helping me find Palm Cottages! It has been a "night and day" experience from where she previously resided. From the personal attention, the smaller group living (cottages), the amazing cleanliness, the excellent food and the kind and truly caring staff. I am very pleased and highly recommend the facility. Since my mom is 97 years old, I expected a difficult transition to a new place and she completely surprised me. She likes it and there really was no adjustment issues. She has gained some much needed weight, she drinks more fluid, she socializes in the living room (which she would not do before), so I am thrilled. Thank you Palm Cottages!
Keep up the good work.

I have seen stains on my dad's clothes..

I went in my dad's bathroom and there was feces on the shower curtain. I have seen stains on his clothes. He was suppose to get mail and it wasn't handled properly. Other than that, everyone there is very friendly. The facility itself is pretty clean. I just think they could improve on their care services. They could also improve on the activities. They have a calendar full of activities, but when I visit there is nothing going on.