Victoria Landing ALF - Melbourne, FL

Great renovations !!

I could tell that this community just had lots of renovations and updated throughout the entire building. Everything looked clean, new, and very updated. However my main concern I had during my visit was the lack of a security system they had in place. It was not very secure for a memory care unit and they are surrounded by large bodies of water.

Maxime Suchoski

Thank you for your review. We always appreciate honest feedback. Our existing residence is assisted living which offers our residents lots of independence. It does not however include a secure memory care wing. We are in the construction phase of a secured memory care community that is coming soon. If a secured memory care community is what you are seeking, please reach back out midsummer as we will be taking reservations for this brand new addition.

[Removed] called and thought that Victoria Landing would be too expensive for my Mother in Law to afford and offered a couple of other places to check out.

Sparkling and Bright

The facility is always sparkling clean and bright. The staff are always willing to discuss ways to improve their residents' experience.
I particularly like the bright dining room and the "pub" next to it.
The only negative so far is a lack of timely followup on issues-like not ordering medication as soon as it ran out.
We feel our parents have everything they need and we really like Victoria Landing.

Maxime Suchoski

Thank you for your honest feedback, and for sharing an area where we can better improve your parents' experience.

Caring and Observant

Even before we selected Victoria Landing for my In-Laws, the staff was very flexible.
My first conversation there was with a resident who has lived there since they opened, and she loves it!
It was the best place for my in-laws because of the beautiful location and the caring staff.
My in-laws have only been there a couple weeks but they love it there, the residents and staff are friendly.
We love it because the staff keeps their eyes open and gets them the help they need whether it is OT or a visit from the doctor.
We think this will keep my in-laws young.

Maxime Suchoski

Thank you for your kind words. We are so happy that your in-laws are getting the care and attention that they deserve! Glad to have them and you as a part of our family here at Victoria Landing.

Gorgeous direct river views from facility, huge outdoor covered patio, heated pool. Nice clean rooms. Friendly staff.

Maxime Suchoski

Thank you for the kind words! Our physical amenities are quite lovely, and the care that goes along with them is exceptional. We are happy to provide our residents with the care and support they need in an enjoyable environment.

Mom's Care

My mom is very happy here. The staff here is excellent and helpful in many ways. The grounds and the room here are very nice and clean. Alot of activities are offered for everyone. I would recommend this community for a great value with great care for others.

Maxime Suchoski

I am glad to hear that your mom is happy here! We are happy to have you and your loved one as a part of our Victoria Landing family.

Impressed With the Upbeat Atmosphere

Everything seems to be great here. The staff are helping dad get use to his community. The meals are very excellent, Dad loves it! I think the community id very much clean. I like that there activities available and people here are much more upbeat and lively in the dining room. The communication between new residents, in what is offered and where places are in it, should be better. But I am happy with them and I have already recommended them.

Maxime Suchoski

Thank you for recommending us. I am happy that your father is receiving the quality care he deserves. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to facilitate better communication. We want to make sure that your experience continues to be great.

Everything is great.

Everything is great. They are loving it and everything is perfect here. I don't have any concerns at all.

Maxime Suchoski

We are happy that your loved ones are enjoying their stay with us, and that you are happy with the care that they are being provided. Thank you for for putting your trust in us and for being a part of our Victoria Landing family!