The Lodge at Fairway Forest # 1 - Coeur d'Alene, ID

Mom is happy here

I placed my mom in this wonderful community and I can't say enough good things about them. They are very responsive and take good care of my mom. My mom has a lot of allergies and they are so accommodating to us about this. The housekeeping will use fragrance free cleaner in my mom's room. And the chef will make my mom gluten free food and she can't have sugar or dairy. Mom has this nice spacious studio and we just put up a bird feeder outside her window. They offer a variety of daily activities and have exercise daily.

Lovely, new facility. Friendly personnel - residents seemed content. Considering this as a place for Mom! Rooms were nice - all with windows with assorted views. Seems like a comfy place to live.

Outstanding Care and Comfort

I am happy with the care from this community. They go out of there way to help him in everyway . They do have activities that they are offered to the residents. They are helpful in his special needs. He is happy to have his own room and is comfortable at this community. It is clean and maintained. We would recommend this community highly to other families for good care and value for a loved one.

This place is the best of the best !!

Moving my dad into this community was absolutely the perfect decision. I could never say enough great things about the care and services they provide my father. The staff provided a lot of one on one care and are constantly making sure he is comfortable and needs are being met in his new living environment. It is a smaller facility so they are able to accommodate each residents needs individually. He has had trouble with loosing his apatite and not wanting to eat and the staff have been bending over backwards to try and help him eat. The cook even offers to make him whatever he wishes for a personal meal. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Overall rating a 5

The friendliness stands out and the caring of the staff. Where my dads at I am very happy with the place. They could improve on dinners, a little bit more. Always have big meals at lunch and dinner is sparse. Overall grade would be a 5.

It was brand new,

Part of the reason I didn’t chose them was that financial, you had to show two years income. It was brand new, very clean, privately own, one of the owners lives upstairs. The staff was nice there. I didn’t see much activity the day I toured.

They are brand new, so it's nice and clean. The only thing is that the residents seem to have a higher level of care, than our loved one, so maybe if they had more of a balance of residents. It can be difficult to connect with the residents that have higher needs. The food would be about a 3 or a 4. It's clean and smaller than a lot of them, and has a little more of a family atmosphere.