Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers - Fort Myers, FL

I liked the cottage setup and the activities. The price for respite care is reasonable.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We are very proud to win the SeniorAdvisor best of Senior Living communities in the nation 2 years in a row! We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide! We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents. Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns; we look forward to seeing you again soon.

I really liked the set up of cabins. The staff was friendly and the facility was clean. Overall a nice place.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! We appreciate you sharing your experience & hope to see you again!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach - Greenacres, FL

We are extremely pleased with the care our father receives at Pacifica Senior Living. The staff is excellent. Memory care has many challenges and we always feel that everyone Pacifica is doing the best job they can to help our loved one. In the recent weather evacuation due to the Hurricane Irma we never had to worry because we trust the Pacifica staff. They did a fantastic job during a difficult situation.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers Fort Myers, FL

Victoria does a great job keeping us busy with interesting activities. It was my Birthday last week and my friends here celebrated with me. Thank you so much Victoria for making my day special.

Pacifica Senior Living

That is wonderful to hear, thank you for sharing. Victoria is a special lady and we are lucky to have her on our team! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers - Fort Myers, FL

Wonderful place for the residents. They have freedom to move around and pretty much have as much independence as they want. the employees are respectful and friendly.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive 5 star review! We are very happy to hear this! We are very proud of our community and support staff. Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers - Fort Myers, FL

I came here for clinical for school and had a great experience! The staff was so welcoming, the facility was very clean, and I got to spend a lot of time with the residents.

Pacifica Senior Living

We love to hear this and we are so happy that we could be a part of your journey. Thank you for sharing and thank you for the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers - Fort Myers, FL

I am clinical nursing profession and visit many geriatric facilities in the Fort Myers area. This facility continuously ranks in the top! Cottages are clean, well appointed, odor free, provide outstanding outdoor activities in addition to indoor. Staff is friendly, courteous, kind & compassionate. Clients are well fed, neat & clean, stimulated, socialized. If I need this type of care for a family members, I would most definitely choose Pacifica.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers - Fort Myers, FL

Seems like an excellent place for older adults with memory problems.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers - Fort Myers, FL

Came here as a nursing student for clinicals and thoroughly enjoyed the facility and staff.

Pacifica Senior Living

This is great feedback to hear and we appreciate you sharing! We hope to see you soon!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers - Fort Myers, FL

Very good place! Respects all of their clients with respect and as an individual. Great activities planned for the residents too. Very clean and well kept up facility!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers - Fort Myers, FL

Was looking for a place for Dad & I called to get more info. The sales explained the process which was all new to me, very helpful. I set up a tour date and they were all ready for me with my name & cookies. The tour was the best, explained [how] everything went. Thank you for all you offered & introduced me to many. Thank you!!

Pacifica Senior Living

We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers - Fort Myers, FL

This is a lovely facility. The residents are well cared for and all are happy & comfortable. There are plenty of activities for the residents and the staff is involved and attentive.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are very proud of our community and memory care program. We have a fantastic Executive Director and outstanding staff!! Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers - Fort Myers, FL

Seems like a nice place to be. Staff and clerks enjoy being here and family likes to participate in activities

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We are glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers - Fort Myers, FL

Wonderful place for my husband. Everyone is so kind and caring.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We are very happy to hear this, and want you to know that you can reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

Seems like a very nice place to be. Staff and clients enjoy being here and family lunches part in activities.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, thank you for the high star rating!

This is a lovely facility. The residents are well cared for and all are happy and comfortable. There are plenty of activities for the residents and the staff is involved and alternative.

Pacifica Senior Living

Seems like an excellent place for older adults with memory problems.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We appreciate the kind words and agree with you! We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide! We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents, and it shows.

What a great place! The people who live here are truly happy and the workers are so nice! It’s clean and a comfortable environment.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for your high rating!

I volunteer of Pacifica. The staff is caring and make the residents feel at home.
A wonderful place.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello there, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Terrific community. Residents happy and well cared for.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for your high rating! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

Excellent events, well trained staff. Everyone seems very happy and well taken care of.

Pacifica Senior Living

The staff is very nice and really care about the residents. The residents are happy and stay active.

Pacifica Senior Living

We're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

The staff is very kind and the residents seem very happy!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. Have a great day!

Awesome, engaging activities with something for everyone. Love happy hour, and the birthday party.

Pacifica Senior Living

Very organized and always entertainment for the residents to enjoy. Would recommend!!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

The residents are very happy and willing to participate in activities staff are nice.

Pacifica Senior Living

A very nice community with great staff who love and care for their residents.

Pacifica Senior Living

We love playing for the seniors at Pacifica. They really love the music we play for them and we love them.
The bill harris experience band.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi! We love having you!!! Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Beautiful facility!
Friendly staff is always happy to assist and engage your loved one. Residents are happy and well cared for!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review!

Friendly, helpful staff. Beautiful accommodations and a welcoming place to be!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you for sharing your experience with our community. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with our community. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We appreciate the kind words and agree with you! Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Fabulous environment and friendly informative staff.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again!

Wonderful place for my husband. Everyone is so kind and caring.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & we are happy to hear that you are pleased with us! We love our residents and their families and consider them our family. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

I am clinical nursing profession and visit many geriatric facilities in the Fort Myers area. This facility consistently ranks in the top! Facilities are clean, well appointed, order free, provide outdoor center of activity in addition to indoor. Staff is friendly, courteous, kind and compassionate. Clients are well fed, neat and clean, stimulate socialite. If I need this type of care for a family member, I would most definitely choose Pacifica.

Pacifica Senior Living

Your review means a lot to us and we thank you for sharing your experience. We are proud to be a part of your journey and look forward to seeing you again soon. We hope to be of service to you again in the future.
Best wishes,
Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers

Wonderful place for the resident. They have freedom to move around and pretty much have as much as independence as they want. The employers are respectful and friendly.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review! Reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Came her as nursing student for clinicals and thoroughly enjoyed the facility and staff.

I came here for clinical for school and had a great experience! The staff was so welcoming, the facility was very clean and I got to spend a lot of time with the residents.

Pacifica Senior Living

We are thrilled to hear this, thank you for letting us be a part of your experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Great patients, great staff to work with.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers! Thank you so much for the positive review!

Great activities planned for the residents too. Very clean and kept up facility!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Looking for a place for dad and I called to get more info. The sales explained the process which was all new to me, very helpful. I set up tour date and they were all ready for me with my name and cookies. The tour was the best, explained everything went over all you offered and introduced me to many. Thank you!! Dad passed.

Pacifica Senior Living

We are so sorry to hear about your father passing, we send our heartfelt condolences. Thank you for sharing your experience with our community, we appreciate the feedback. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Blessings to you and your family.

Beautiful job. . . they kept me informed of every move! Excellent care of my husband! I am so thankful and grateful!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We are so pleased to hear this! We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents,. Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns; we are always here for you and your family.

Pacfifica Senior Living is a great place.

I looked far and wide for a place for my husband. I was lucky enough to fine PACIFICA SENIOR LIVING {MEMORY CARE}.
The staff is fantastic. Very caring, and they interact with the residence. The food is very good. There is always enough for a second if they are still hungry. They keep it very clean
and germ free. I am extremely happy with the life there for the residence. They have many many activities for them to take part it. I just am blessed to have found Pacifica Senior Living.

Thanks to the entire staff for their dedication to the residence.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & we will share your review with the entire team! Thanks again for the recommendation, it means so much to us all!

Perfect New Home for my Daddy

1st month my Daddy who has Alzheimer's has lived here after relocating from an area A.L. Facility & he is doing gr8 physically & emotionally, tells me every visit what excellent care he's getting & that he loves his caregivers. Every staff member is also very responsive to any questions I've asked & is very cooperative re: my Dad's care. The perfect new home for him!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We are so pleased that you are happy and feel content with this huge decision. We appreciate the kind words and agree with you! We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide! We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents, and it shows. Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns; we are always here for you and your family.

Offers a lot of activities for the residents. The residents are separated into cotteges.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 4 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again!

Selected Pacifica for my Dad whom I'm moving from AL this Friday due to the progression of his Alzheimer's so this is a preliminary review.

Pacifica Senior Living

We thank you for your consideration and your preemptive review. We value our residents and families and appreciate you sharing your comments. We are confident that you and your father will be very happy here with us, we have a fabulous community and staff! Please feel free to reach out to us at any time, we are always here for you and your family! Have a fantastic day!

A Dimond in the Rough

I was looking for a memory community for my mother. I have looked at so many, but a friend told me I need to go to Pacifica, as it is unique.
I was greeted with a good morning and the smell of fresh cookies. I did not have an appointment, but they said no problem.
I met with the marketing gal, who was very informative and pleasant, not pushy at all. I could see she believed in what she was selling. She also introduced me to the ED and the Dir of nursing, and they where all very professional and answered all my questions. I also saw the bus leave full of residents and they where going bowling....perfect.
I learned a lot from this team.

I highly recommend Pacifica

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi Herman, thank you for your positive 5 star review! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Smaller community!!

I was very pleased with this community and my tour that I had taken for my loved one. If it where up to me there is where I would have wanted her to go. They had a smaller facility which I liked because it was easier for the staff to keep an eye one everything. They had a great walkways outside for the residents to enjoy some fresh air and take a walk if they want. They also had a great activity list that I had seen while I was there. Overall great place and I would recommend it to anyone.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are very proud of our community and memory care program. We have a fantastic Executive Director and support staff. He and the outstanding staff genuinely care for all our residents, and their families. We have engaging and interesting activities in our cottages for our residents. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience.

Caring Staff

My father was in this facility &
I feel the staff were very caring &
attentive to his needs. He always looked clean & well groomed, and
the staff treated him kindly.

Taking Good Care of My Loved One

My loved one is doing pretty well here at this community. I know he is safe and being cared for very well. They do a good job his personal care, he always looks good. They are taking very good of him and his needs. The staff is great. Some days are better than others, but so everything is well. This is a good community, and everybody has been very kind.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thanks for the detailed positive review! We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!

There are so many good homes in Fort Myers, do not make the mistake of going to Pacifica, wasting your hard earned money just to have your family treated horribly. The staff is horrible especially [Removed]. Worst human being ever. Very disrespectful and disgusting. Please reconsider.

Pacifica Senior Living

We are sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with our community and we would like the opportunity to discuss it with you. If you'd be willing, our Executive Director would like to speak with you at [removed] to discuss ways to improve your experience with Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers.

Very pleased with Pacifica

We were very happy to find Pacifica for our mother. She was briefly at Calusa Harbor but we moved her after a short time. They might be good for other types of needs but not for memory care.

Pacifica is memory care only. Residents there vary in terms of impairment and are grouped accordingly.

We find the management solid, the staff caring, the facility clean, quiet and pleasant, and the food quite acceptable.

Whatever our mother's trajectory, we are confident she will be CARED for at Pacifica.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review. We appreciate it & thank you for your review.

Who knew Wind could be so dangerous to the Elderly?

After visiting my father on Thanksgiving day as I do every week, I took him outside in the courtyard to walk. There's not a large area at all to walk around a path from one side door to the back door of the facility of a cottage. On the only walkway for the elderly to walk or roll their wheel chairs, I found the walkway was cluttered with sticks, branches and hundreds of acorns that had fallen off the trees above. There was debris and acorns all over which made the path very dangerous for the elderly to walk. Have you ever tried to walk on acorns? They roll right out from under you and you will be on your backside before you know what hit you! It was Thanksgiving day and I found the front office was closed and only limited staff on duty. I cleaned the path as best I could by picking up the fallen debris and kicking acorns off the path but wasn't able to clear it properly. I just k ept my Dad from walking it knowing that it was an accident waiting to happen. After leaving and over the weekend I thought about how dangerous that was to not have these only paths cleaned and clear everyday by Pacifica as this is the 'only outdoor area' the elderly there have to walk outside and it's so dangerous for them. I called management at Pacifica Monday morning to tell them about the path being cluttered with debris and acorns all over it and how dangerous it is for the elderly there to be walking on that stuff and managment blamed it on the wind. (The wind wasn't even blowing Thursday there.. I know because we Sat outside for almost 2.5 hours in the beautiful weather. The weather was, however rainy and windy two nights before that day and plenty of time to clean up the paths before Thanksgiving. But....there ya go.
**No ownership, no responsibility**
**no fault of theirs**
It couldn't be helped..
The wind is a terrible thing to have near or arou nd any nursing home facility.

Thanks pacifica

Thanks pacifica

Weekend lost

When the hospital was ready to release her on a Saturday no one at Pacifica was in charge to accept her. She was finally transported to Pacifica monday evening. This was very difficult to accept, I prepaid to hold her room since the previous Thursday.

Pacifica Senior Living

We are sorry to hear that you had a negative experience at our community. We strive for 5 star reviews and would like the opportunity to show you how we have changed for the better. We'd like the opportunity to discuss your review, so if you're willing, please contact our Executive Director at [removed]. We hope to hear from you to resolve this matter.

Situated in vibrant Fort Myers, FL, our Pacifica Senior Living community offers full-service memory care programs, providing a warm, inviting and familiar environment for residents with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia. Our community focuses on programs that help individuals with memory loss to thrive while managing the issues of dementia.

Our residential care community offers an atmosphere of home and comfort, reducing the feeling of loneliness and confusion. We understand how important this is to our residents and their loved ones. While providing the best in customized care for our residents, we also provide support and education for families, helping the entire family enhance their understanding and happiness. Our home-like accommodations are custom built to help ease what can be an overwhelming time in life.

Let us tailor our care options to fit your unique needs.
Contact us today to schedule your personalized tour and complimentary lunch!

AMENITIES AVAILABLE