King City Senior Village - King City, OR

Good location for us, but felt a little older. Not enough activities for my active mother! Plus the 'gym' was nothing but a few pieces of equipment in a small room. was light and bright inside, they had just done a huge remodel and it shows. Did not have full kitchens, but had potential, especially for someone on a budget.

Good location for us, but felt a little older. Not enough activities for my active mother! Plus the 'gym' was nothing but a few pieces of equipment in a small room. was light and bright inside, they had just done a huge remodel and it shows. has potential.

A change in ownership

We liked this community before the new owners came in. They wanted the community to be for independent living only. The have been remodeling the entire community. They lost most of their staff during the transition. We liked the staff prior to the change. With the changes this community would not work for mom.

Community care

My mom toured this community for her care. She liked the staff and that they could answer her questions. The community was clean and she liked the menu. She wanted a bigger community at the time of the tour but would recommend that families tour this community for the care and comfort.

Beautiful Property!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this community. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to accommodate our needs as best as they possibly could. It was just not the right fit in the end decision.

My visit

This community seemed clean when I visited. They are doing some remodeling. The community felt dark and I was not pleased with what I saw. The people I spoke to were friendly.

Clean facility!!

My parents have recently moved into this community and so far we have had no complaints about how things have been going for them. The staff have all been very friendly and have welcomed them with open arms. They have had no complaints about the food and enjoy participating in activities from time to time with the other residents. They also do a great job on maintaining a clean environment.

Good place for mom

Mom seems to be adjusting well here. I know they recently changed owners, they are working on improving the food, that is probably my mom's biggest complaint. My mother has trouble breathing and the new manager accommodated her by giving her a dedicated parking space close to her apartment in the back. I thought that was very nice of them to accommodate her.

Care for family

We toured this community and it was not what we were looking for at the time. The staff seemed to be very kind and helpful on the questions we had on the care. They offered meals and might have been appealing. The community just did not have the feeling we were looking for.

Very close to strip mall wi...

Very close to strip mall with grocery shopping bank all within walking distance. Waist high gardening plots. Wonderful duplexes. Maybe a two bedroom main floor with patio...Maia very nice worked there 14 years. Large windows at ends of hallways. Put name on waiting list for cottage and two bedroom.