Senior Solutions of Social Circle - Social Circle, GA

Highly Recommened

The community is outstanding. The food is good,but needs more foods for diabetics. The staff is always helpful. The activities are great. A great community for others.

ALERT

This facility should not Be in operation if you have a loved one you want safe and cared for I would remove them asap. My loved one didn't survive it they have no IDEA my havoc I need ANYONE that would speak to me that has or had a loved one there to contact me please. My heart is broken I feel it will never mend. Because of GREED NEGLIGENCE ETC... IM LEAVING MY EMAIL ONLY IF YOU CONTACT ME ON EMAIL ILL GIVE YOU MORE INFO. IM SHUR THIS POST WILL BE REMOVED.IMMEDIATELY. [removed]. please help if you can thank you

We're happy with our decision for Oxton Village

The management was so cooperative and helpful with our move. Afterwards, it was a team effort in helping mom get acclimated to her new environment after leaving her home of 57 years. Mom came to Oxton from rehab and still had some medical issues. Knowing that, the staff kept a watchful eye, and took necessary precautions and steps in her behalf. I am very greatful and happy with our decision to trust Oxton Village with Mom.

dissatisfied with the food

At Senior Solutions of Social Circle my parents are dissatisfied with the food. It isn't cooked very well. Also when they need help it takes a while for staff to get there. But they are working on it. They are under new management now and are hiring and firing some people. They will get it worked out.

Nice place, overall

Overall I think things have gone well with Senior Solutions. We had a bit of a rocky start, when my loved one first arrived they were just bringing in a new administrator. But now that everything has settled down things are going well. The facility itself is clean, well kept, and well decorated, and the aides are very friendly.

Was a great place back in 2011 when they were "The Mews" but since it was taken over by new owners and changed to "Oxton Village", things changed for the worse. My mother was there for 3 years, first no complaints, after they changed owners, the care was not as good, she fell numerous times, hitting her head and sent to ER. Every time I complained to owners, nothing was done to improve the situation. After I complained for a third time about her care, they told me I had to find her a different place to go to, and after that would close door when they saw me coming to office, leaving me to talk to receptionist instead. Not enough good help for the number of people they have and violations that should be reported.

Nice place, in a transitional period right now

I think Oxton Village is a good place overall, but it has been somewhat of a mixed experience for us so far due to some recent staff turnover. The facility itself is very nice, and everyone is always friendly, but some of the care services have been slipping through the cracks during this transitional period.

There's no place like it!

I have nothing but praise for Oxton Village and their staff. They go above and beyond for their residents. It's under new ownership so, of course, things are going to be in a little disarray but, the residents come first and they will drop everything to get or do what needs to be done for the residents. They are in the middle of remodeling the place and it's looking beautiful for all those living there. There's never a lack of activities and the menu's are GREAT!!! Hats off to Mr. Edwards, Todd, Marsha, Pam and all the others that bring this all together to make it feel like a real home to everyone involved. We are so lucky to have found this Assisted Living place for our daughter to call "home"!

good gone bad

I would not recommend to anyone. It use to be a great place but not anymore. The new owner does not care about the residents only the money. They lie to you and do things behind your back. Stay away

Very friendly and helpful staff

Overall we've had a good experience with Senior Solutions! I'd give them top marks across the board. It's a clean, nice looking place, and the staff have all been very friendly and professional. The office manager that we spoke with was very very helpful, and did a great job explaining their services and pricing.

The truth

The new owner is petty. Cares more about the money than the residents. He has no problem with throwing a senior out of this home when they are sick and in the hospital leaving them with no where to go upon discharge from the hospital. The owner is also a liar. I have all this document and can and will be proven in a court of law. I would stay away from any thing owned by Edwards. This use to be a great place and the remaining staff are great as well.

Good Value!

The activities are great! There's always something to do there. There are no specific improvements I could think of for them. I visited a lot of the places around here, but for the price, this is really the best value! I've tried the food, and there's been a few complaints about that, but they've addressed them, and are working on improvements. All in all, it's been great so far! Any issues or concerns we have, they are working on them.