Oxford Park Towers - Berkley, MI

I'm very happy with the Oxford towers in Berkeley ml. I have been looking for a apartment for my mom for a year and this came up and we sold her house in 3 days and the management at Oxford were awesome and had everything waiting for mom when she closed on the house. Thanks a place for mom is a great or by organization.

Affordable and provide the support we need.

My loved one is living here. I like that it is so close to the house. They are affordable. I also like that they provided the support that my loved one's need in a convenient location. I don't have any major complaints.

The care, advice and followup from th...

The care, advice and followup from the Place For Mom Advisor was outstanding. Although I planned my move carefully and touched based with the Oxford Park Towers staff requently, upon arrival, no one was expecting me. The staff I had communicated with was out, the building maintenance person was just returning from medical that day and no one had left information that I was coming. So an otherwise great experience turned into a stressful one for me. Of course the staff upon return were apologetic and promised to refund charges that should not have been assessed (we'll see).

I am very please with the A Place for Mom organizaton because moving and leaving 13 years in the most wonderful, peaceful part of the country was stressful. Leaving the place I called home with my late husband was stressful and beginning a new life in a place less than 1/4 size of what I was accustomed to was stressful.

But A Place For Mom made it bearable.

It’s wonderful

It’s wonderful, really. My mom is beginning to fit in pretty well. It was a little difficult at first, but she’s beginning to really enjoy it. The parking is adequate. It looks like a luxurious hotel. If you’re looking for a place for your parent, this is one of the best!

I went on a tour of Oxford ...

I went on a tour of Oxford Park Towers today, 4/25/14, hosted by Assistant Mgr., Pennae McLean. Ms. McLean was friendly, cordial and very thorough in providing helpful information. Though the property was clean, I found the hallways to be dismal and dark ... rather depressing. (I did express this to Ms. McLean.) I also found the living room and eating area too small for my needs. So I'll keep looking.