Morton Manor - Detroit, MI

Morton Manor takes pride in offering quality housing at an affordable cost. We are dedicated in providing respectful and compassionate senior living with wonderful amenities. Our Community is a great place to live, share, and enjoy!

Morton Manor

My mother loves her apartment at Morton Manor. The community is very secure and the staff is really concerned about their residents. They are helpful, and willing to accommodate our needs and questions. The grounds are well-maintained, and there are various activities, but my mother would personally rather go out than participate. The only issue is that maintenance is slow to fix issues, even small ones. The blinds and the stove have not been working properly since my mother moved in about two months ago, and nothing has been done yet. The office says they are waiting for parts to come in because they are fixing the blinds in the entire community. Otherwise, Morton Manor is very worthwhile, and I’d recommend it to others.