Madison Manor Apartments - Madison Heights, MI

The manager didn't get there until a couple minutes after my appointment time. She was completely unaware that I HAD an appointment. About the community: it was atrocious! Dirty walls, snags in carpeting, dim hallways, not a single resident was out in the sitting area. The rooms I saw were not ready, so I have to be lenient with my review of them. They would be somewhat okay once they are prepped, but this place definitely would NOT be where I'd want anyone I care about to be. This is only an Independent Living community, but truthfully, it was gross. I couldn't wait to get out of there!

A great community home

This is a nice community. The staff is nice and caring. I like the staff and they are always friendly. I like knowing that I can care for myself, but the staff is always available. They have a lot of great activities for me to stay active with the other residents. I would recommend this community for all the great care and value for other families.

Friendly. helpful staff

Overall I think they do a very good job at Madison Manor. The people here are very friendly, and the management staff has been professional and easy to work with. It is a nice looking, clean community, and I think my loved one will be happy here! The only real issue we've run into is that they've been a little slow getting a few things like her parking space and room decorations set up after we moved her in.