Lahser Village Senior Living - Southfield, MI

A large community for care

We toured this community for my father. The staff was nice and able to answer the questions that we had. This community is very big and had more than one lever. The menu looked appealing. We liked the activities that mold of being offered for my father. We would recommend this community for families to tour for the care of a loved one.

Very nice living arrangements, but not affordable at this time.

Easy Going Community

This was an easy smooth move for me into this community everything is just fine for me. I really enjoy this community and everything they have to offer it is really nice. The staff has been very helpful to me and helping me settle into the community. It has really been an easy going experience for me and I am really happy where I am at. It is really comfortable here and the other residents here have been nothing but kind to me. Very Happy with my choice to move here.

Outstanding client service

This place is very well maintained and everyone seems to work to make activities fun for the residents.

Good experience

This is a very nice community. It is nice, clean and well decorated. The staff is friendly and attentive. There seem to be a good number of activities to keep the residents engaged and socially active. Overall, we have had a good experience at Lahser.

Loved the Village and the area. It is a little more than I would like to pay but still making a decision.

American House Senior Living Communities

Thank you for leaving your feedback! I'd love to be able to
help you make your decision. We do offer a variety of amenities and
services -- including a Lifestyles Enrichment Director who plans a
variety of fun and unique events and activities for our residents. If
you'd like to give me a call personally, I'd be happy to answer any
questions for you.