Our Lady of Perpetual Help - Virginia Beach, VA

I was able to get a tour of this community and I did like it. I just knew that it wouldn't work out for us though. The community is to big and really not what I was looking for. The staff also said that when my loved one got worse that they could not help even though they are a community for this. However, the staff was great and super helpful.

Very nice place

We have worked with this community in the past, and our experience with Our Lady of Perpetual Help was a positive one. It is a very nice place, and I would highly recommend it. The staff here is friendly and professional, and the hospice service that they work with is excellent.

Our Lady of Perpetual Help is a not-for-profit senior care community sponsored by the Catholic Diocese of Richmond. Since 1999 we've provided unparalleled, person-specific care and senior services within our assisted living, nursing care, and Christopher Center residences.
Our mission is to enhance the quality of life for each resident through personal attention, a wide range of healthcare services, a full schedule of activities to reinspire passion and purpose, luxurious amenities, and a comfortable, homey community setting. We'd love the opportunity to speak with you to see if we would be a good fit for you or your loved one.