Older buildings, carpeting in halls should all be replaced worn out badly.I think this facility is geared more for male veterans.and mentally challenged individuals .....no activities going on when I was there , guys hanging out front smoking and in the back yard smoking was not a good first impression ......would not be a good fit for what we want , grounds were nice

Our House is a warm and caring family environment.

I am in love with the staff who manage Our House. They are so friendly and helpful and really care about all their residents. My brother recently had renal failure and significant loss of sight. The family atmosphere and availability of exercise are helping him to regain his strength and a positive outlook on his life. Very important for him is having transportation to dialysis 3x a week in addition to all medical appointments which are included as part of his rent. The meals are all homemade without salt and are delicious. My brother appreciates the availability of snacks 24/7. The rent is on a monthly basis and very affordable. Another bonus is that a staff person is there 24/7 and various levels of assisted living are available for an additional reasonable fee. Currently my brother receives help with his medications from a nurse. I have only good things to say about Our House. As a life-long animal owner, I appreciate that residents are able to bring their pet with them.

Loved it!

Loved it Loved it Loved it! The grounds are really cool, in a forest area, deer running around when she arrived. When you walk in, it is very cozy, not sterile. Cool environment, I wouldn't mind living there.

Very friendly staff

The staff here have been really great. They're always very friendly, and happy to answer any questions or concerns you might have. They keep the place very clean. They were able to work with us on the rent for the first few months while we got my loved ones finances in order, which I really appreciated.
I feel like the care could be a bit better here, I'd like it if they would look in on my loved one a bit more often, and give him reminders to put on clean clothes, etc.

Too small for 2 people.