Our House Senior Living - Wausau, WI

Our House Senior Living - Wausau, WI has yet not published prices.

• Respite care available
  • Onsite Physical Therapy
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Female & Male Residents

So Thankful

I will never be able to convey my gratitude for [name removed], [name removed] and the entire Our House Team. The care they have shown for my loved one is unbeatable.

Brianna Enger

Thank you so much for your review! Our Wausau Team is truly an amazing and caring team. Thank you, for trusting us with the care of your loved one!

I am pleased with the choice we made

Our House Senior Living could use more activities. The comment that dad and I have is it seems like there is an endless array of a lack of communication. It is a big adjustment going from a home to a facility where there is a third player involved. It gets frustrating getting things done that have to always be approved. I think their meals are on time. They are meeting what the state standard is but the diet could be more tuned to memory care residents. I am seeing more breads and sugar than I would like to. I mentioned to them that moms doctor recommended a Mediterranean diet and they hadn't even heard of that. I will say that they are willing to try but I am not sure if it will happen. Overall I am pleased with the choice we made because it is like a home environment. It just makes for a more friendly homey experience.

This lively, friendly family-style facility is perfect for my Mom at this stage of her life. No more sitting alone in her room being bored. Always something going on with time for a nap in front of the fireplace.

Great, helpful staff

I'm very happy with them, it's great for my mother. I haven't noticed anything here that would cause me to pause, so to speak. The staff is very helpful, my mother can't stop raving about the care people there and before she had always complained. It's very good, in fact, the person I talk to all the time at Our House, I had a question regarding the point system they used and she called me, I asked her a couple of questions and she answered them all. She does a really good job connecting with me. They have a "grandparents day" on September 8th, unfortunately I can't go but they BBQ and all the families come out, it should be great. She's in the memory care unit and the problem is that it's a physical thing with her, although she's beginning to experience the beginning stages of dementia and Our House has an asissted lviing building right next to memory care and what they suggested was to bring her over to the assisted living for other activites they had so she can experience them too. I could not be happier

Met with staff, very good impression....

Met with staff, very good impression. Full Hospice. No skilled nursing (on call), but provided transportation. Private bath, but shared shower. Furnished nicely if needed. Liked room layout and spacious common living area. Good vibes, more "animation" in tenants. Very friendly. Easy access from HWY 51.

For residents who cherish their independence but also need assistance with daily activities, Our House Senior Living in Wausau is the optimal lifestyle choice for assisted care. We provide a comfortable, caring and family-like atmosphere with three home-cooked meals a day (plus snacks), a robust activities calendar, medication management, regular housekeeping and all linen services. Our specially-trained 24-hour staff ensures that our residents receive the warm, personalized attention they deserve. We also welcome a short-term or respite stay, based on current availability.