Sylvan Crossings On Evergreen - Wausau, WI

Didn't Work Out for My Love One, but Overall A Nice Community

Unfortunately my father in law was only in this community for 11 days. He wasn't happy, so he moved back home. However I did feel this was a nice community. Its a smaller community compared to others, but it is a great facility overall. I would recommend it.

Staff was friendly and you could tell they care for their residents. residents seemed happy there. bit on the expensive side and rooms were studios. we are looking for 1 or 2 bedrooms so my parents can stay together. wall paper in entry is a bit busy and home is locked which is good for those who tend to wander but more of a hassle for those more independent. staff seemed very outgoing and used residents names. director has dog there which gives a family /house type atmosphere

I really like Sylvan Crossings!!

My husband is doing much better since moving into this community. Paula the director is so helpful and willing to work with us. The activities director is also great and they help keep him active. The food is good and I cannot say enough about how beautiful this community is. I would recommend this place to family and friends.

Highly Recommended

The staff at Sylvan Crossings has always been very friendly and helpful in all our dealings with them. They go out of their way to make sure our resident is safe. The smaller size of the facility makes it better for a resident suffering from dementia.

sylvan crossing

excellent service and care, small setting very personalized care

We see in each individual their grand potential to live a life of self-respect and integrity. We also strive to lessen your worry as we provide compassionate skilled care that brings a spirit of independence into the life of your loved one.

Our priority is to provide the highest level of care & quality of life to our residents at Sylvan Crossings. To accomplish this, we offer safety, services and amenities that allow your loved one to be physically, mentally and spiritually involved in activities and relationships.

Sylvan Crossings has private spacious rooms that can be decorated according to personal taste, along with a private bath, walk-in shower, individual climate control, and a double closet. We have 24 hour staff, a personal response pendant paging system, and a variety of life-enhancing amenities.