Applegate Terrace Assisted Living - Wausau, WI

This is a very nice facility. It would not suit our needs though because of it's size. We are looking for a smaller community.

I Took A Tour!!

The Applegate Terrace Assisted Living was a very beautiful community. The staff was very kind and informative while taking me around the complex. The reason we did not choose this place is because my mother did not like the stairway.

Seemed like a nice place!

I went and visited this community in the early morning just as the residents were eating breakfast. I could tell that they had put the best stuff out during my visit of this community but it made me wonder if this was an all the time thing or just because I was visiting them. The staff that I talked too were very friendly, extremely helpful and well educated on what they were talking about, but you do know what they say "Everybody has their spiel." I was able to talk to some of the residents there so that I kinda got a knowledge for what happens during their stays there.

Review of Applegate Terrace Assisted Living

I have no regrets living at the Applegate Terrace Assisted Living community.
I have made new friends and am close to my husband as he lives close by.
If necessary I'm also assisted with transportation for short trips.