Very comfortable and Pleasantly surprised.

New management since April 2016 has really turned the place around. The place is clean, in good repair, smells nice, and the staff are awesome. Everyone is so caring or loving. There is a bad apple in the staff occasionally, but management seem to weed them out after giving everyone a chance and they keep the best ones. I know there are at least 7 or 8 people there that have been there for over 6 or 7 years or more. That's unheard of in the health industry. This is nothing like a nursing home. Our dad can be as independent or social as he wants to be. They are very accommodating. A smile and kind words go a LONG way. The cost is the best around... AND I'VE LOOKED!!! They are very willing to work with you and your budget. VERY willing. Out of respect for their kindness I won't go into that anymore, but just be open and honest. The ED is very kind and understanding, and I truly feel like he wants to really help whether you move in or not. Very NOT pushy. It's nice to trust someone when you are making a big decision like this.

Love it!

I am so happy with the care my dad is getting at Mountain Terrace! The staff truly care for him and are always encouraging him to get involved in daily activities.
He's enjoying his final years relaxing with new friends without the worry of his home, the snow and cooking.
LOVE IT!

Don't send your loved one here

If you are looking for quality care for your loved one and respect from staff and management, DO NOT go here!!

Don't put your loved one here

Would not recommend to anyone expecting quality care for their loved one or respect from the staff and management.

Our mother was very happy at Terrace Commons. The meals are excellent and the staff is wonderful. We could not have been more satisfied.

We are doing fine right now.

We are doing fine right now. The bathroom is not always the cleanest, in the room. I would like to see them clean it at least once a day. The staff is super friendly, and the food is good, and the activities are good. I wish they would check the residents a little more often for accidents, especially for the memory care residents. Other than that it's great, she is happy there, we really like it.

Very friendly and caring staff!

We're very happy with how things have gone at Harmony at Terrace Commons! It's a very nice looking community, and the staff have all been very friendly and caring. My loved one seems so happy here, and she gets happier every day! I really appreciate how well they get to know their residents, they always seem so in touch with her mood. They know days when she is feeling social, and check in and chat with her often, but they also know days when she needs her space. It's a great place, and definitely worth a look if your loved one needs care!

Harmony Terrace Commons after 2 months

This is my father-in-law's 2nd experience at an assisted living center. The other residents here are more outgoing so he has a lot of daily conversation. He really enjoys the happy hour on Friday. The facility itself is smaller which makes it feel more homey. While he complains about the food (he is pretty fussy), he is getting plenty to eat. He has made new friends even though most are women. And the residents watch out for each other. The staff is friendly and even though he is relatively healthy again, they keep an eye on his needs. They dispense his meds appropriately. The cost is the same as his prior place but his experience here is much better. We made the right decision about moving him to Harmony.

Basic Services for our residents include a Private suite, Health Status Monitoring, Three Home Cooked Meals Daily, Snacks Upon Request, Routine Housekeeping and Laundry Services, 24-hour Security and Staff Availability, Emergency Call System in Each Unit, Health Promotion and Exercise Programs, Self-Medication Monitoring, Social, Fitness, Educational and Recreational Activities, Utilities and Basic Cable television. Built in 2002. This is a two story, brick and sided building. It is built next to our original CBRF. Building has beautiful view of Rib Mountain. State of the art assisted living. Each building makes you feel warm and welcome from the moment you walk in the front door. Everything from the fireplace to the delicious smell of the home-cooked meals prepared by our staff. It is like an extended family. The Common living room area have a large screen tv and more available for resident use. Daily Activities and Menu's are always posted in common area.