Our House Senior Living - River Falls Memory Care - River Falls, WI

Our House Wisconsin Rapids, WI tour

I did not tour the facility in River Falls, it was in Wisconsin Rapids, WI.

I toured Our House in Wisconsin Rapids, WI. I was able to get questions answered about the care that is given. I felt it could be cleaner and did notice a sour odor in the air. The carpeting and wall cover are in need of updating. The residents looked happy as they worked on craft projects. I would suggest families take a tour of this community for care.

Mom Loves It

Everything is working out very well since my mothers move to this community. She is doing very well, and she loves it here. It is a beautiful community. They do a very good job with keeping everything very well maintained. At the moment they are working to improve the activities program. She is very pleased with the meals, the food is very good. I know she is safe, and being cared for very well. I would highly recommend this community, it is a great place,

It is a lovely, warm and welcoming place. We were so glad to find it! Staff is terrific and so is the food! They say they will be hiring an activities person soon...

The goal at Our House Assisted Living is to create an environment that nourishes the intellectual, emotional, and physical needs of each resident. Our House provides secruity and care to seniors in their hometowns and are designed to support seniors who can no longer live alone. Respect, dignity and an appreciating of each resident as a unique and complex individual is our focus. Private rooms with personal furnishings, favorite photographs and cherished mementos make Our House a comfortable place to call home.