Oak - Oak Park Heights, MN

Must see!

Oak Ridge Place offers a hometown feel and quiet living community. Many activities to keep your loved one busy. Two days a week the bus service is available for appointments and shopping. The staff are friendly and caring. Recently renovated and beautiful. The apartments are well laid out and many options are available to fit your loved one needs. The dining room is a perfect size and relaxing. I encourage you to call them to set up a tour.

A must see! Quiet, clean and bright living apartments are offered at Oak Ridge Place. All staff and [name removed] are excellent to work with. Kindness and patience with huge hearts could be felt on the tour as well as throughout the move in process. My mom is very happy here as she transitions into the next phase of her life. The residents here are very upbeat and welcoming. I’m relieved that the move happened and mom is now settling in at her new home.

My mom is happy here!

My mom is so happy at this facility. From what she told me the meals are really good. The other residents here are so friendly and her apartment is cozy. My mom has actually met some very nice ladies to eat meals with and recently she has met a lady that she knew where we grew up. The facility cleans her apartment and washers her clothes often. I think she sounds better than she has in months.

Saw this one...not interested right now but loved the "manager" who was there this past summer.

Very nice tour

The staff here did a very nice job with my tour, they took their time and showed me all around as well as answering all my questions. The staff seemed friendly and there were nice amenities for the residents. I just did not feel that this was the best fit for my mother.

Great Tour, Friendly Staff

I had a pretty nice tour of this community. Everything went well, it just wasn't the place for me. The community appeared to be well-kept. Everything I saw looked great, and the staff was very friendly. They were informative, and answered my questions. The experience was a good one, but I did find another community that suited my needs better.

Excellent care

This community is very good for the great care. They offer alot of great activities for those who want to particiate. A clean community to enjoy. I would recommend this community highly.

highly recommend

The staff at the Oak Ridge Place have been so helpful, they have always made themselves available to answer questions. They are very efficient and if you ask them to take care of something they take care of it immediately. I would highly recommend them.

Older, smaller commons area...

Older, smaller commons areas. Esthetically not very pleasing. On the upside, great staff, LOTS of activities & good price. Additional costs for electric, cable & phone & for minimal meal package. Small air conditioner.