I Don't Know What Else They Could Improve!

The layout is so cool, it's like there are rooms that open up to a gathering, I feel it prevents getting lost. It looks like a resort that is clean. The staff communicate with us well. We are told she is always in the middle of social gatherings. The food is good with a menu to choose from and they get dessert and wine too. She has gone on a few outings like the movies and field trips. Mom is having a great time and the move-in was flawless!

Staff at fanno creek is amazing. They have really spent time getting to know my mother-in-law and have figured out ways to meet her needs. I love the concept of elite care. It's much more like a family environment with even the chef working with and getting to know the residents.

taking good care of mom

It's very expensive at Elite Care at Fanno Creek but they are really taking good care of mom. The staff is just superb. The care gives all appear to want to be there. The attitude they all have is wonderful. The atmosphere at this facility is wonderful. My mom actually wants to be there. The care givers spend a lot of time with the residents and the residents are really engaged. The mental capacity of all the residents seems really good here and mom has even improved in that sense. She feels independent while also still being cared for. Nothing but positive feedback from me!

Too expensive. Over $7000 a...

Too expensive. Over $7000 a month

Fanno Creek

I was thirlled to find this community that enabled us to move my mother from a nursing home environment to somewhere with a more home-like feel. The big appeal for was the opportunity to get mom back into a garden - a life-long passion of hers. My only caution would be to ask about the ration of memory care residnets to physically challenged residents. I was lead to believe it was a 50/50 mix, but I beleive the are quite a bit higher on the memory care side. Te staff is very friendly,the food is simply outstanding, and activities are varied enough to meet most interests. I am very happy with our choice, and mom is much more calm and less agitated than she was at the nursing home.

Was impressed with the security featu...

Was impressed with the security features this place has to offer. The ability to know what activities your loved one did during the day via computer was very exciting. Just didn't feel it was a good fit for Mother. The apartment was very nice. The pizza they served us was very good!

Really like this place

Really like this place

Since 2000, Elite Care has been transforming health care services for the elderly. Our Extended Family Residences™ are a welcome alternative to traditional assisted living. They feature a culture that advocates independence; architecture that emphasizes familial gatherings and a technology that promotes safety with autonomy. Our unique Culture, Architecture, and Technology allow us to provide a high quality, meaningful life, without regard to age, diagnosis, or ability. As a result, our Residents—your loved ones—are living safer, healthier, and happier lives.

Elite Care at Fanno Creek is a Residential care facility built in 2009 that specializes in memory and heavy needs care.
Located at 12353 SW Grant Ave, Tigard, OR, we provide care for a total of 24 Residents with conditions such as Parkinson’s, all dementia spectrum disorders including Alzheimer’s, victims of stroke, etc.
Most all of the “day to day” costs are covered by the base rent which includes the following amenities:
• Staff on-site 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
• Weekly housekeeping
• Daily social, educational and recreational programs
• Scheduled transportation in our wheelchair accessible van
• All utilities (except telephone)
• Routine health monitoring, including Elite Care weekly Nurse Touch Base
• 3 meals a day that are Resident directed, made from scratch, and nutritious
• Personal laundry services
• Home maintenance
• Family night entertainment
• C.A.R.E System

Come see why so many people have chosen Fanno Creek as the last move they’ll ever need to make.