Ashley Gardens of Bremerton - Bremerton, WA

Good Care

This community is a a good and clean place. The staff provide the care and safety, it has been good so far. As far as I know, my dad likes his meals. I would recommend this community.

adjusted pretty well

Ashley Garden of Bremerton is going okay. My son has adjusted pretty well. I don't understand why he has to pay $25 a month for rubber gloves. It seems like a family plan because it's a smaller facility. Some staff are friendlier than others. I think the care is good. I took in a case of pop and I didn't like the idea of them taking it to his room. Of course he drank more than he should. When they found out they said they could keep it in the laundry room. But the personal I initially dealt with didn't suggest that. There are just some inconsistencies with some of the staff. It seems to depend on who you get.

they have been great

Everything with Ashley Gardens Memory Care has been great. The initial process of getting my father in there and acclimated was handled very well. They had a greeter at the door, and they were very professional. I do not have anything bad to say about them. The treatment for medications have been well handled, and they have gotten him involved in the activities. He is doing well and they have been great. When we were checking out different facilities it came down to Ashley Gardens and one other place, and we made the right choice going with Ashley Gardens.