The most awesome place. It is a very nice place. I have looked and toured many places and out of all of them this is the most immaculate place ever. It doesn't smell or have an odor. They truly attend to their residents. When you walk in the front lobby it looks like an Italian plaza, They have a candy shop and a barber shop. The people there are so friendly and the on staff nurse is awesome. They keep in touch with me with everything that goes on with my father.

so i rated them a 5 al across they do a real good job staff is great they take care of the famliy and make sure they are ok i would recommend to any one out there i rated the cleanliness a 5 star rating in and out i al so rated the value of what we are getting a 5 star as well

So far so good....my husband has only been there 2 weeks and so far is doing very well. I love the facility for him. The only problem i am having is loosing some of his items. Certainly not a deal breaker, he seems happy and stimulated.

A+ for The Ridge

I have had some degree of experience with different communities both in Washington and California (my mom, my wife's mom). The Ridge is by far the best, particularly in friendliness, value and care. The turnover is very small, the training is very good and the nursing staff could not be better.

Extraordinary Care, Beautiful Building

I believe it was very good. Everything they did was extraordinarily well done and kind. It was essential the we used them because we had not alternative for that month. It was a disaster for my friend because she was at a point in her disease that she was just not happy. There was no right situation for her. I can't think of anytihng that they could have done better. They were careful to take care of her cats. They gave her a very nice room and cooked specifically for her rather complicated diet. They treated her with great kindness. The place was simply lovely and beautifully designed. Overall, they get high marks all around.

Wonderful visit. Answered all my ques...

Wonderful visit. Answered all my questions. Definately one to consider. A positive enviroment.

Quiet and Remote. Location-Top of Ri...

Quiet and Remote. Location-Top of Ridgetop. Friendly staff...accomodated residents during tour. Staged environments for resident comfort and mental stimulation. Clean but noticeable incontinence smell. Emergency Response and Secured premises.

We offer a home like setting and cheerful smiles from our professional staff who greet you everyday. Our caring staff offers the assistance you need while respecting your independence.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.