Homestead Place - Grandview, WA

Homestead Place - Grandview, WA has yet not published prices.

Comfort for dad!

My father is adjusting well since his move to Homestead Place. They keep the residents busy with a large variety of activities. The facility is clean and appears to be maintained well. It has been a good experience so far.

Review of Homestead Place - Grandview, WA

The food was great and the people treated us well.

Review of Homestead Place - Grandview, WA

I am a Grandview fire fighter and I come here all the time to help the people in this community. The place is very clean inside and out. The seniors look like they are well taken care of. Great staff.

Review of Homestead Place - Grandview, WA

As an active fireman, we respond to this community frequently. The community has great staff who are friendly, with great personalities. Very clean and organized community. Great food!! Community residents look and sound happy and well cared for.

Review of Homestead Place - Grandview, WA

Amazing dinner and awesome staff. Thank you for the invite, it was a great experience. My first time in this facility and I had a great time. Thanks again! Keep up the hard work!

Review of Homestead Place - Grandview, WA

Nice clean place. I work for the fire department and ambulance service and respond to medical calls and have found the staff to be informed and concerned for the residents.

Review of Homestead Place - Grandview, WA

Thank you for this yummy dinner and for the thoughtful evening. It was an honor to enjoy such a nice evening. We enjoyed it very much.

Review of Homestead Place - Grandview, WA

Amazing food, friendly staff, I highly recommend it!!

Very clean and friendly.

Great staff, nice facility

Review of Orchard House - Grandview, WA

This community is great. My dad, as much as he himself won't admit, is doing great. He's more active and social than he's been in years. The staff is very friendly and always very knowledgeable about any and all updates on my dad. They also have lots of great activities available.

Review of Homestead Place in Grandview, WA

Clean environment. Pleasant residents. Friendly, knowledgeable staff.

Review of Homestead Place in Grandview Washington

Everyone and everything is just great here. I love seeing the smiles of all your residents. The staff is really caring and thoughtful toward the residents. This is a very nice place. My grandmother enjoys it here. If she's happy, then our family is happy.

Review of Homestead Place in Grandview, WA

Great facility, and great staff.

Review of Homestead Place in Grandview, WA

Most excellent care for my mom. Tammy and her staff go above and beyond requirements. They really care.

Review of Homestead Place in Grandview, WA

Nice to meet the residents and their families. Wonderful meals!! The people who live here are all friendly and helpful! It looks clean and fresh, and the staff is very friendly!

Orchard House - Grandview, WA

A caring community where staff makes it not just a place to live and be cared for, but a home.

When it came time to find a place for my mom I was impressed with the professionalism displayed by staff as they prepared for her arrival. I am extremely happy with her care!

Very happy!

thia was an excellent choice. My father in law lives there, and he is very happy.