Brookdale Englewood Heights - Yakima, WA

Brookdale Englewood Heights - Yakima, WA has yet not published prices.

Care available.

My husband is in this community and we were not very happy with the care. We talked with staff and they are caring and helpful, but they were not able to assist with one of his needs. The community is very clean and we have been happy with the menu and the variety. They do offer a lot of activities that are offered to the residents. We would recommend that family know the care that is offered.

Excellent

I toured this community for both of my parents. Margo was great in be very helpful. The apartment was very big, My parents did not want a small living room. The tour was nice and the community was clean. Other families would like this if needing a bigger area for both parent.

Needs A Few Improvements

The experience has been good so far since moving in although there are a few areas to improve. They have activities but not enough. My father-in-law has his own phone line but the front desk has one line and either it is busy or no one answers. However, the community is kept clean at all times and the staff are friendly and it is easy to interact with them.

overall service

I would tell others about this place. And my over all rating of it right now would be a 4. And it has friendly services.

We met with Danette Nidiffer on Wednesday 1/14. Common areas and rooms were nice. Activity area had a large group participating in the weekly craft.

I'm really happy with it.

I'm really happy with it. It's clean, and the staff is friendly. They are doing a really good job, with helping my dad understand the necessity of some of these things. They have lots of activities going on, but I don't really know that much about those. I do get a few complaints about the food, but it's healthy and fresh, the dining facilities are clean, the food services are good. But the main meal is lunchtime, and that is an adjustment, and the food is pretty bland and generic, it's nothing special. The care has been good, and we are pleased with their services.

This was a nice property wi...

This was a nice property with very professional staff. We liked this community alot!

* court yard * georgeous * social car...

* court yard * georgeous * social cards * beautician * different devotions