Orchard Heights - Clermont, FL

Very nice. Managers very hands on. People were nice. Mom just doesn't know what she wants to do, but now she has more information. Thank you for setting up the tour.

Loved this one.

Great Community

We highly recommend this community to anyone looking for a nice place for their loved one. The community is very clean, staff extremely friendly. They take really good care for their residents. The food is really good as well.

I think it's a beautiful place.

I think it's a beautiful place. They are very quick to respond if an incident occurs. They really show that they care about the residents. We haven't had a lot of time to really explore the place but so far I am pretty happy with them.

Orchard Heights - Clermont FL

Our mother moved into Orchard Heights at age 92. This is the very first time that she has lived alone in her whole life. With the help of the staff and other residents Mom has adapted quite well. Orchard Heights is a beautiful, clean, well kept residence. While moving Mom in, I walked upon a kitchen staff meeting with one of the managers and was pleased to hear the cheerful exchange of ideas and friendliness between staff and management. I also walked upon a dining room cleaning session and was pleased to see the manager nicely instructing a staff member on how to clean the chair more thoroughly. The cleanliness is so very important to me. My Mom has had interactions with the housekeeping staff and the handyman and found each to be very helpful and nice to deal with. Overall, I cannot say enough good things about Orchard Heights. It is a great relief to have Mom in a clean, safe, very managed environment. We do not have to worry about her.

We believe that Orchard Heights Gracious Retirement Living is so much more than walls and windows - it's a place to enjoy home-cooked meals, game night, or a quiet evening with family and friends. It's where you always feel comfortable, safe and secure.

At Orchard Heights our management teams live on-site, and are available 24 hours a day. Our food is truly made from scratch, and served right to your table along with a smile from our friendly staff.

Enjoy the convenience of our comfortable bus for scheduled appointments, shopping trips and other errands. We also regularly plan special excursions to cultural events, day trips, museums, and other places of interest. If you'd rather stay home, the choice is yours. It's easy to be as private or as social as you wish; Orchard Heights features beautiful common areas and there's always a variety of planned activities and a chance to socialize with friends and neighbors every day.