Options For Senior America - Ashburn, VA

Options For Senior America - Ashburn, VA has yet not published prices.

I appreciated [Removed] knowledge of coordinating in-home care and his concern about my Mom. His company is bonded and licensed and performs seven year background checks. Another plus is their caregivers will do light housekeeping, cooking and laundry when not busy with patients. I would have selected this company if we had not decided to move Mom out of state. Impressed with the timely communication by [Removed]. Thanks!

Very Helpful!!

The caregiver that goes to my mother's home is consistent. My mother really enjoys her company. I am very happy with our decision to choose this the Options For Senior America.

They worked with us!

It was a struggle at first but we have finally worked out the minor issues in getting the caregivers we needed. The caregivers we currently have are nice. Some do light housekeeping and one of them is solely for companionship and care. I would suggest asking the service up front if they are able to handle the care needs you are looking for. This service is better than others I have looked into.

Excellent!

I've had them to provide service for my mother since December 2015 and they are excellent!

All 5 rating!

We give the caregivers Mahalet and Slina an all 5 rating for their compassion, attitude, dependability and competency.

Great Care provider!

I like the compassion, attitude, dependability and the competency of the care Magaret [removed]. Her interaction with my mother is great! I would recommend Options any time.

Not Reliable

Options for Senior America is not a very reliable, does not show up when needed. They also could not provide staff consistantly. I will be looking into other options for my mother.

Our experience is mixed.

Our experience is mixed. We have been with them for about five weeks, and they would provide someone for four days during the week, and the three day weekend would be a second person. We have had the same person for the weekdays so far, however in four weeks we have had four different weekend people. In general most of the people have been fairly professional, and friendly. The weekend people have had a difficult time with the tasks, and particularly at night. We have not had an issue with scheduling,

Thank heaven for home health companions

My mother in law enjoys the companion who visits twice a week. She has Valerie come to help her with shopping, and other needed jobs. Thank to this great woman for understanding her.

Class Act!

This is a first class company. We got them from the internet through a Google search and did not know what to expect. We lucked out to receive the best service one can ever dream of.

So far do good! No problems at all, s...

So far do good! No problems at all, service has been a great help.

Options For Senior America Corp. started providing home care services in late 1989 to the residents of the Washington, DC metropolitan area. What started as a handful of customers grew substantially due to the personal customer service that the company's management has always been keen to provide.

Today, OPTIONS, a non-medical home care organization, has several offices in the states of Georgia, Maryland, Ohio and Virginia, serves hundreds of families a year, and can extend its long-term live-in services to any region on the East Coast of the United States.

We are constantly screening candidates for care provider recruitment. We believe that it is essential to keep a readily available pool of good caregivers to choose from. Each and every applicant for a Home Health Aide position at OPTIONS undergoes a thorough screening process before they are added to our roster. We first conduct a face-to-face interview of each applicant by a senior staff member. During the interview, we determine the applicant's qualifications, assess their talents, and evaluate their interpersonal attributes and special skills. A competence test determines their level of knowledge, and a minimum of two relevant references must be thoroughly checked. All of these elements of the screening process must be satisfied before we add applicants to our roster. Finally, we conduct a criminal background check on each applicant before we consider them ready for client assignments.