Options For Senior America - Frederick, MD

Options For Senior America - Frederick, MD has yet not published prices.

Need more business like this

Dependable and friendly

My husband relates well with all providers. That is important to me.What I like most about Options is the overall dependability and friendliness of the providers. I have a high degree of trust in all care providers.

Options for Senior America has been my care-giver of choice for five years. From management to the field employees, attention to detail, customer response and compassionate attitude are at the forefront of any customer service vocation. The team at Options adheres to all. Building and maintaining a customer service team with these characteristics is vital.

God willing, I will be a client of Options for Senior America for many years to come.

Highly Recommended, professional and compassionate and their pricing is competitive

Options took care of my mother 24/7 for 9 years after she had her stroke until we were forced to sell mom's house due to its deteriorating condition. Options was professional and compassionate and their pricing is competitive.

They're very thorough!

We contacted several agencies. We finally chose Options because of their thoroughness, generous agreement, cost, and understanding staff.

Staff need improvement!!

It was a little confusing since the beginning. The first day, A caregiver and nurse came for 4 hours to do an evaluation and I got charged for the 4 hours. Then, the first lady was not a good fit, I would give her a 1 out of 5. Then one day, she said my husband was a handful and she would not be coming anymore. The second lady was very friendly and my husband liked her, but one morning she was 2 hours late and when I called her she said she had slept in. I think they have a lot of improving to do with their staff.

Very responsive to our needs

We were referred to Options by A Place For Mom. We chose them because they responded to our needs much faster than expected. They made the process easy at a difficult time for me.

I was very satisfied with them

I was very satisfied with them. We only used them for a short period of time, but they did a good job when they were here. They were reliable for us.

Good experience

Our experience with Options for Senior America was a good one. The administrative staff was very helpful, and the person they sent to help was very nice. I don't have any complaints about the service!

This company place a wonderful live-in caregiver with us

It has been only a week since my dad moved home from the nursing home and a live-in caregiver moved in also. He is so much happier! And I am so relieved that he has the one-on-one care he deserves and needed. While my review is not of a facility, it does accurately reflect the services our live-in caregiver provides for my dad.

Options For Senior America Corp. started providing home care services in late 1989 to the residents of the Washington, DC metropolitan area. What started as a handful of customers grew substantially due to the personal customer service that the company's management has always been keen to provide.

Today, OPTIONS, a non-medical home care organization, has several offices in the states of Georgia, Maryland, Ohio and Virginia, serves hundreds of families a year, and can extend its long-term live-in services to any region on the East Coast of the United States.We are constantly screening candidates for care provider recruitment.

We believe that it is essential to keep a readily available pool of good caregivers to choose from. Each and every applicant for a Home Health Aide position at OPTIONS undergoes a thorough screening process before they are added to our roster. We first conduct a face-to-face interview of each applicant by a senior staff member. During the interview, we determine the applicant's qualifications, assess their talents, and evaluate their interpersonal attributes and special skills. A competence test determines their level of knowledge, and a minimum of two relevant references must be thoroughly checked. All of these elements of the screening process must be satisfied before we add applicants to our roster. Finally, we conduct a criminal background check on each applicant before we consider them ready for client assignments.