Medical Professionals On-Call - Fairfax, VA

Medical Professionals On-Call - Fairfax, VA has yet not published prices.

Medical Professionals On-Call is committed to helping our clients live full, dignified, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes. We provide in-home care to enrich the lives of our clients, and the peace of mind of their families, to maintain and enhance the maximum possible degree of independent living.

Medical Professionals On- Call understand the needs of the disabled, elderly, and challenged residents of our community and the families who love them. We know that quality, independent, at-home living often requires more than professional nursing services.

We perform extensive background checks through our careful screening process, so you can rest assured that any of our staff in your home can be trusted with your care and valued possessions.

We provide continuing training and education to our staff members to ensure the best care possible. Each member of our staff is bonded, insured and covered by Workers’ Compensation insurance for the protection of our clients and families.

They Were Very Prompt When I Needed Them

They were outstanding and they were day for us on a same day notice, The were able to care for my dad within 3 hours. They are very flexible with our time. I have extreme praise on how the function.

Issue Getting Her Physical Therapy Started, But Good Community Overall

So far my mother's experience here at this community has been a good one. It is a very nice community with sweet people. My only issue with the community has been a getting her physical therapy started. It has been a disappointing process regarding getting her physical therapy started. Other than that issue it is good place. The community looks beautiful, they do a very good job keeping the everything neat and tidy. The meals are great, she loves them. Her room is very nice. The aids are wonderful. Once we get her physical therapy situated, everything will be great. This is a very nice community overall.

Good Choice

The organization set up interviews for us and we made our choice. We were pleased with the care giver and will call them again.

So far things have worked out well.

So far things have worked out well. I have been pleased with them. I would give them a good score.

They have been very reliable for us.

They have been very reliable for us. We are pleased with the service, and happy we got the referral.

They are doing a good job.

We have found a good person, and she is doing a good job. We haven't really had any issues, and I would rate them highly at this point.

Excellent service so far!

We haven't had much experience with the service yet, but so far we are very impressed! The staff are friendly and accommodating, and the caregivers they've sent have been reliable and professional!

Finding a caregiver.

A Place For Mom helped my brother and I find a home caregiver for our mother. They recommended three companies in the area for us to contact and select a caregiver. We were able to find someone mom was comfortable with and provides good care.

I am sure we would use their service again if the need arose.

Good care

My mother broke her hip so she's in a nursing home now but they were great. I was very happy with them. THey made a great effort to find someone great for my mother and they found someone for her. It's not inexpensive but they were neat and organized and took good care of my mother. Had she not broken her hip and needed more care we would have kept her with medical professionals but now we are looking into assisted livings for her.