First Care Nursing Inc. - Frederick, MD

First Care Nursing Inc. - Frederick, MD has yet not published prices.

• Specializing in Alzheimer

OUTSTANDING CAREGIVERS

The caregivers at First Care Nursing are outstanding, even to drive Dad to appointments, the drug store and even Costco for groceries. It is nice to know that Dad is getting the care he needs and having a good time while I am not able to be there. The staff is very attentive and professional. It has taken weight off my shoulders knowing shopping and cleaning is done when I get home from work. This is a company that goes above and beyond to meet care needs.

FIRST CARE

My mother has been a client with First Care since they opened. The caregivers and the office staff have been like a family to us.

FIRST CARE NURSING SERVICES

Thank you for the kind review!

First Care Nursing Services Inc was founded to serve as an alternative to nursing home care and assisted living facilities for seniors. First Care Nursing Services Inc is a licensed, insured, and bonded home care company providing professional nursing care to clients in their homes. The ultimate benefit of our service lies in the unique features we bring to the industry. In addition to exceptional services we provide we are proud to have a distinguished reputation for high-caliber caregivers. Since the beginning, our goal has been clear: hire only the best caregivers and expertly match them with our clients.