Care Experts Inc - Alexandria, VA

Care Experts Inc - Alexandria, VA has yet not published prices.

Very Bad Experience

My family had a horrible experience with this home care agency experience. The owner of the agency is very rude,and even threaten my family. We had a miscommunication about payment for services, and when I tired to discuss this with him, he was very disrespectful. He doesn't answer any of my calls, or return them. I don't think someone that acts so irrational should be in contact with the senior community.

I would recommend Care Experts!!!

The caregiver that comes out to help my mom is very good with her. The caregiver is there to help mom with anything she needs. She seems to be well trained and understanding. The person that helped us get started listened to what we needed and found the right caregiver.

Completely satisfied

We're completely satisfied with the service provided by Care Experts, they do a fantastic job! They're very responsive and always available to any answer any questions or requests. We highly recommend them!

Great care

I did not want to put my husband in a home so they come here and take care of him, do lots of activities with him.

They were amazing.

They were amazing. They were very good. My mom loved the nurse, and she was there all the time. They were very courteous any questions we ever had they answered right away and always got right back to me.