Optimum Personal Care - Missouri City, TX

Optimum Personal Care - Missouri City, TX has yet not published prices.

Very small facility

This is a very small community with only 28 beds. All of the rooms are semi-private and I wouldn't be able to have my parents and their nurse together with someone else in the room. This facility just wasn't going to be able to fit the bill of what they needed. The facility itself is new and looks really good. Since it is a small community, the staff count is lower and the resident count is low. My mother is a very social person and this just wasn't a good layout for her. I would recommend this community under normal circumstances.

Accommodating staff!

For the most part, my loved one likes it here! She is adjusting very well, and the staff do what they can to appease her, such as providing special meals for her when she does not particularly care for the food that is being served. I would recommend this facility!

Outstanding Care

We liked this community for the care for my father. The staff is outstanding. I like that the staff help keeps me informed on his progress. The community is very clean and the environment is outstanding. The staff help keeps the residents active. The menu seems appealing I would highly recommend this community for families wanting an outstanding community for the great care and the value for a loved one

Tour for care

I toured this community for the care for my mom. The staff were nice , but the rooms were not what we wanted due to having to share a room. We did like the cleanliness of this commnity. the staff were able to answer the questions we had. It was a big community. the menu seemsed appealing. They do offer activities. Families should tour this community.

Great Care

This is a excellent community that offers great care. The meals are very enjoyable and a good variety. The staff is wonderful and helpful. The community is clean and well taken care of. I would recommend this to others who need good care for loved ones.

Very Pleased With This Community !

We are very please with everything here at Optimum Personal Care. The place is a very nice looking well kept community it is well kept and maintained very well. We have only had one issue with the night staff and they kept coming in late, but they quickly address the issue and fixed it so their responsive time is great with any concerns you have. It is small a community not very big but that give it a more personable setting for the residents. They do offer very good activities and the food has been amazing they have a excellent cook here. I would say this is a great community to move your loved one to they truly care for your loved one like family we very pleased with all that they have done for us.

I am really happy with them.

I am really happy with them. I would say the cleanliness of the facility, and the personal attention given to the residents, are two things that have really impressed me so far.