this could have been the perfect place, but the no smoking policy, even on your balcony was the deal breaker here.

Lesli Jaimes

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. While we’re glad you enjoyed all we have to offer, we’re disappointed to hear that you were deterred by our no smoking policy. We certainly respect and support individual preferences, but one of our key objectives is to preserve the health and well-being of our residents, team members and guests. We believe the benefits of our policy outweigh its inconveniences, but please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at any time with questions or comments about this, or any other aspects of our community. All the best!

Very good visit. It was the best of the two. Tarrytowne was a good visit, but we have determined that it is not for us. The location is nice, but I don't like the fact that the walkways to the main dining room are not covered.

Lesli Jaimes

Thank you for taking the time to visit our community. We know you have considerable retirement options in the Houston area. Our residents love that all our hallways are indoors and climate controlled, including those leading to our dining room. If you’d like any additional information or assistance with the retirement planning process, please just let us know. We hope you’ll stop by again in the near future.

Everything about this facility was great!

I took a tour here and the facility is fabulous. The pricing is reasonable, the grounds were beautiful, and the apartments were lovely. However, the building itself was huge and I was concerned with the possibility of my Mom getting lost. The person that gave us the tour was a lot of fun and knew everything about everything. It seemed like they had plenty of activities going on and even had these fabulous bungalows in the back of the facility that were 2 bedrooms. Everything was brand new, state of the art, and just wonderful. It is strictly independent living, but you have the option to bring in home health care if it’s needed. I didn’t move my Mom in, but just from what I’ve seen, I would recommend this place.

Lesli Jaimes

Thanks for leaving such great feedback! Your review will definitely be helpful to others who are searching for the right senior living solution for themselves or a loved one. We understand your concern about the size of our community, and can assure you that our team is there every step of the way to ensure a smooth transition when someone moves in. Like any new place, it isn’t long before our residents learn their way around. If you have any questions or need any more information, we’re here to help. Again, many thanks for the great review!

Good Fit

My wife and I are appreciating our surroundings they are very pleasant. We live in the independent apartments. It is a brand new building, and they put furniture in our apartment. We spend a lot of time at our flooded home during the day so we haven't enjoyed any of the activities they have to offer. They have an option for cleaning but we do it ourselves we have two scared cats. We eat and fix our own food since we are vegan. I would recommend this community and all the amenities.

Lesli Jaimes

We appreciate the positive review and are glad to learn you’ve enjoyed the community. We’re sorry that you and so many others are still dealing with the aftermath of the storm, and wish you the best as that process continues.

Garden Clubs and activities

While looking at other communities I wanted my relatives to go here because the location and cost was more convenient. Another reason why I like this facility is the staff team is doing everything right, the maintenance team will get things fixed when they get broken, everyone is nice, they have plenty of activities to do, the food is good, and they also have an outdoor courtyard. The outdoor courtyard is in the middle and there are chairs, table, cabanas, and a beautiful garden. The tenants are free to walk outside and enjoy this scenery. The housekeeping team keeps everything very cleaned and organized. I know that they take out the trash three days a week. With the food that they serve they have a menu that comes out weekly with a variety of choices. If you do not like what is on the menu one week there is six choices on the bottom menu that doesn’t change and could choose from that. With the activities they have Wii Bowling, they have entertainment that comes in, they have a garden club, yoga, and fun day outings every Tuesdays. They also provide blood pressure checks and doctors come in every Tuesday. All in all I would recommend this community to others. They have a great location and a very communicative staff.

Lesli Jaimes

Thanks for recommending us to your family! We appreciate the review, especially the fact that you took the time to point out so many of the wonderful features of our community. We’re committed to providing the best senior living experience to our residents, and enjoy welcoming new faces onto our campus. If we can be of any assistance to you or your relatives, please let us know.

Staff is very misleading

My parents, unfortunately, had to vacate their home due to flooding. We looked at another community and this one was our best option. I am little disappointed with this community. The leasing agent was very misleading when it came to a few things. The first one was the rent. The rent is very high and my parents are trying to pay it on a minimal income. The lady gave us someone to talk to about VA Assistance and that they would qualify for it. My parents got approved but come to find out that we can’t use any of that money on rent. So now they are stuck in this lease, unfortunately. The other thing was we were lead to believe that the facility would be able to take my dad to his appointments that he has to go to. We even asked to move the appointments around to best suit the needs of the facility. Then we found out that the bus only runs at certain times and only a few days a week. There was just a big misrepresentation on their part. But, they are working with us to fix these issues. For the food, they do offer a continental breakfast Monday thru Friday. If you want the full meal plan you do have to pay extra. The grounds are clean and picked up. The one thing that I really like is they are pet-friendly so my parents could bring their dog along. Their apartment is nice, spacious and has a full kitchen. I would recommend this facility but to have precautions. You need to ask very specific questions so you understand everything.

Lesli Jaimes

Thank you for leaving a review. We know how difficult the situation has been for so many of our fellow Houstonians following the storm and flooding. We certainly are committed to making your parents’ experience a good one. Our residents are our highest priority. We'll continue to work with you to resolve any misunderstandings that took place and look forward to the ongoing opportunity to serve your parents.

Final 3 selection. Second floor is "signature" floor offering 3meals daily, concierge type services, more attention.

Lesli Jaimes

We’re glad to learn we’ve made your final three! Thanks for the review, and please let us know if we can answer any further questions, or assist in any way. Best of luck as you make this important decision.

Extremely friendly people

The employees are so helpful they go above and beyond to assist you. The have transportation two times a day twice a week to go shopping. They have transportation once a week to go out to dinner. They offer different meal plan options. They have a breakfast buffet that is included in your rent. I have a nice sized apartment with a lot of room. They supply a washer and dryer and you are able to have housekeeping come in weekly. I have already recommended this community.

Lesli Jaimes

You definitely touched on many of the things that make our community the very best in area senior living. We’re so glad to learn that things are going well!

Enjoyed the tour and the facilities. Keeping it in mind.

Lesli Jaimes

We’re glad to know you had a good experience paying us a visit! We’re here to answer any other questions you might have, and help in any way that we can. We know what a huge decision it is to choose a senior living community, and wish you the very best!

Mom and Dad's Care

We like the care at this community. The staff is very caring and attentive to their needs. The community is clean and a nice environment. I like knowing that they like the nice variety of meals with healthy choices. My parents are making friends and that is one of the positives for them We would recommend this community for a nice care and good value for loved ones.

Lesli Jaimes

Friendships made in retirement are some of the most meaningful of our lives. It’s great to know your parents are making friends and enjoying the many aspects of our community. Thanks for sharing some thoughts with us! Feedback means a lot to us!

Big Adjustment but a good one

I am very pleased with my decision to move here even though it is a big adjustment going from a house to an apartment. I feel very safe and secure here. The property is lovely and there are lots of things to do here I just have to be open to participating in things. I have joined a book club and I joined a singles group.
They offer housekeeping services at an additional cost but I would rather do my own just as I would rather do my own cooking since I am on a salt-free diet. They do have a dining room that you can go downstairs but they don't seem to accommodate to special diets.
I still drive but they do offer transportation services twice a week for shopping and doctor appointments.
I would recommend this community to anyone the reason why I chose it was located not a very busy area for traffic and the cost it fit within my budget for what I was looking for

Lesli Jaimes

We’re happy to learn you’re doing well during such a big period of adjustment. We understand that going from a house to an apartment is no small change, and we hope we’ve made you feel at home. While we’re not able to fully cater to specific diets, there are some salt free items to choose from on our a la carte menu, and of course you’re welcome to do your own cooking. We wish you all the best as you continue to make our community your home.

Clean community!!

I had a nice tour of this community and the staff where very friendly with lots of great information. The property was well maintained and everything looked clean. i just did not see anything going on and nobody was doing anything. There was also no courtyard attached to the building. It was just not the right fit for me in the end decision.

Lesli Jaimes

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent tour of our community. We’re glad you had the chance to meet some of our dedicated team members, and found the visit to be informative. We offer a robust schedule of activities, programs, events and off-campus outings, and we’re disappointed to hear you missed these. We’d be happy to schedule another visit around a few of these opportunities, if desired. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further comments or suggestions.

We loved the place. Excellent community. Very impressed

Lesli Jaimes

Thanks for coming to see us! If we can provide any additional information, or you’d like to join us for lunch and take a second look at our campus, don’t hesitate to give us a call.

For the Most Part Pleased

So far it has been a pretty good experience for me with my move to this community. I really enjoy the staff, but I do have some concerns. I have made some nice new friends. This is a pretty new community, so they are still working out some things. It is a community I would recommend, but with some caution.

Lesli Jaimes

It’s great to know that your experience has been good overall. We definitely understand the transition process and we’re here to help in any way that we can. We’re certain that, with a little more time, our community will feel more and more like home. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us with your concerns. We’re here to assist! All the best to you.

My mother moved in March 11, 2017 and so far she has enjoyed her stay. She has enjoyed meeting new residents and the food is good.

Lesli Jaimes

We love having your mother here at our community and are pleased to learn she’s enjoying her time so far. We’re here to answer any questions and to ensure that she continues to have a great transition. This place will feel like home to her in no time at all! Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

My nice home

I am happy living at this community. The staff is very nice. The staff are very helpful and always caring and attentive. They need a little improvement but I am happy here. I like knowing that I can have my dog here. The food seems to be good. I like living at this nice community and have informed others of this great place to live for the care and value.

All is Good so Far

So far my father in law is doing pretty well here at this community. He is still adjusting, but we know he is safe, and in good hands. They have lovely staff, they have been great to work with. It has been good experience so far, and I would recommend this community.

Lesli Jaimes

We’re glad to hear things are going well so far for your father-in-law. There’s always an adjustment period when we move to a new home, but our friendly staff and wonderful residents will continue to do everything to make him feel welcomed. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!

The entire staff is very accommodating and quick to respond.

We are very happy to be living at Watercrest. This is an attractive community inside and out and they are doing a lot of landscaping. They have some daily activities and they offer a van to go out to dinner and different stores. They have a game room with shuffleboard and card tables. They offer an exercise room with top of the line equipment.They offer a great breakfast that is included and some pretty good lunches you are able to pay for.

Lesli Jaimes

It sounds like you are definitely happy with our community! There’s great peace of mind in knowing you made the right choice in retirement living, and we’re so glad to have played a part in that. If you ever need anything, please don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our team members. All the very best to you!

Wonderful place & everyone was super friendly! Very clean & new. Nice facility layout & very nice apartments for residents. Nice courtyard for residents to get some exercise. Overall costs seem affordable for my parents, so will definitely investigate further.

I was favorably impressed with Watercrest and will be moving there soon. Tobi Kerbow was very helpful in showing us around & supplying information to us.

Lesli Jaimes

Thanks for the review! We’re looking forward to welcoming you as a member of our Watercrest at Katy family. If we can do anything to help between now and then, please don’t hesitate to give us a call or drop by. Congrats on this exciting new chapter in your life!

Watercrest is a beautiful facility with an even better staff. They went above & beyond, on multiple occasions, helping my parents find the perfect unit for with their needs and budget. I would highly recommend watercrest to anyone.

The community is so fresh and new. Love it!! All the staff is so nice and helpful. Happy place to live!!

Excellent facility & staff. Very friendly & accommodating. Activities & services galore. Ideally & conveniently located. Appealing Décor. Safety features & more. Well planned community. Living large, very spacious. Truly a senior utopia!

This was the right community for us!!!

The staff are really good and they are helping me to encourage my mom to participate in some of the daily activities offered. The food is real good I was impressed. The Physician Assistant came in and saw her. I would recommend this well maintained community.

Lesli Jaimes

It’s wonderful to hear that you have the peace of mind of knowing that your mom made the right choice for her retirement. We’re also glad to hear that she’s beginning to get involved in some of the many activities we offer. If we can do anything else in that regard, be sure to let us know! Thank you for the nice review, and we wish your mom all the best as she continues to find ways to get the most out of living here.

A brand new community!!!

I did not get to see a lot of this community as it was still under construction. What I could see of the community looked nice. The people I met were nice and answered my questions.

Lesli Jaimes

Thanks for leaving your comments! We’d love to schedule another tour so you can see more of our beautiful community. If that sounds like something you’d want to do, or if you have any other questions, feel free to get in touch with us! We look forward to getting to know you better!

Took A Tour!!

During my tour the guide gave me all the necessary information that i needed. He explained the services provided by the community. Watercrest at Katy is a pet friendly community. They have available transportation for the residents. The community was clean during my tour and the staff were friendly.

Lesli Jaimes

We’re glad to hear your tour went well, and that all of the questions you had were answered in a satisfactory way. If other questions come to mind, please don’t hesitate to give us a call or stop back in. We hope to hear from you again soon!

My mother has adjusted nicely here and is quite satisfied. Just wishes the pool and spa would open.

Lesli Jaimes

Thanks for leaving a nice review, Marilyin! We’re happy your mother is adjusting so well to our beautiful community, and we’re happy to report that the pool and spa are open as of September 14th. We know she’ll love spending time there!

A Truly Wonderful Community

Our experiences with this community have been very good so far. My mother is really enjoying her time here. The community looks great, they do a very good job with the cleaning. They have a very great staff here. They are very helpful and friendly. She is trying many of the activities offered. There are wonderful activities offered. They had an Alzheimer's walk and serve a wonderful meal. She is pleased with the meals, they are nice. I know she is being cared for well. This is a community I would highly recommend.

Lesli Jaimes

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a warm and thoughtful review of our community! We’re so pleased that your mother is enjoying her time with us. That’s what makes our job so rewarding each day! Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you ever have any questions. We wish nothing but continued happiness for your mom!

Brand new facilities , which can be a problem. Has opportunity to be a founder. Like pool water aorebics, and meal purchase plans. Price great. Unsure what to expect on utilities. Like dog run

Lesli Jaimes

Thanks for taking the time to leave a nice review of our community. We’re working hard each day to provide our residents with the exceptional lifestyle they expect and deserve. We’re happy to try to answer any questions you might have regarding utilities or other aspects of Watercrest at Katy. We look forward to hearing from you!

The facility is nice but I think opened prematurely. Mother was the 1st tenant to move into a villa. It was not cleaned properly. Office staff is friendly but seem very unorganized. Hopefully in time things will be better. Security gate is NOT yet activated & she has lived there a month. Her security is a concern. We were told a Security Guard is on duty 24/7 & did see one driving around in a golf cart during the day. The grounds are maintained nicely.

Lesli Jaimes

Hi Wanda. Thank you for sharing some thoughts about your mother’s experience with us so far. We’re sorry to hear that things haven’t been perfect, but rest assured that we’re striving each day to provide the very best for our residents. Regarding the security concerns you raised, there are some things that need clarified. While we do expect the access gate to be operational once construction is fully completed, we don’t offer any sort of patrolled security or security system. Please contact us so we can better explain all of this, as resident safety is important. Again, thanks for taking the time to provide feedback!

Review of Watercrest At Katy - Katy, Tx

New development - not yet fully occupied but apartments were spacious. Debbie [removed] who accompanied me on the tour was very knowledgeable, extremely helpful and enthusiastic. The various staff members I met were very welcoming and very pleasant. I'm looking forward to joining this community.

Review of Watercrest At Katy - Katy, Tx

Great location, great staff, very friendly. Much needed place for seniors, great planned activities.

Review of Watercrest At Katy - Katy, Tx

The apartment units are beautiful and well-appointed. The staff is helpful and friendly. I'm looking forward to giving up the ordeal of maintaining my home and moving to Watercrest at Katy

Review of Watercrest at Katy - Katy, TX

My visit at Watercrest at Katy was great! Ms. Young is an asset to your company: she is professional, very knowledgeable, and made me feel comfortable and at east talking to her. I gained a good view of what Watercrest at Katy has to offer with her great presentation. I will definitely recommend Watercrest to my friends!

Review of Watercrest at Katy, TX

Everyone has been so positive and helpful. They answered every question, gave us a tour of everything, even a last minute request to look at an apartment a second time before we left. Extremely gracious and knowledgeable young women!

Review of Watercrest-Katy, TX

Your facility has got to be the best in Texas until you come to the price. As a place for seniors, prices are way to high. Your employee (Dede Young)is the nicest and most helpful person on the planet.She goes way above what you would expect in helping ALL persons. Truly a beautiful person inside and out. We feel Blessed to have met her.

We've toured the seniors apartments for my parents and loved it!! They are very excited activities that are offered and can't wait to try out the amazing restaurant! My parents put a deposit down to move in then they open! I can't thank you enough DeDe [removed] for your time and assistance with our tour.

Excellent customer service and professionalism.

We toured this Watercrest at Katy and have fallen in love with it! So much so that my parents put a deposit down for when they open. So many great features from the restaurant, to the great seniors activities, to the amazing apartments! Thank you so very much DeDe [removed] for the time and care you showed my parents!

Very interested in Watercrest

We toured the Watercrest at Katy - really liked it. The ladies in the office were wonderful - made my parents really feel at home. We will be moving to Katy from Dallas in April and my parents reserved a 3 bedroom. We are all very excited to being coming to the area and my parents are ecstatic to be in a new home with all the extra activities Watercrest provides.

Experience the warmth, elegance, and opportunities that await you at Watercrest at Katy, a brand new independent living retirement community located in the heart of Katy. Watercrest is dedicated to creating a friendly and hassle-free living environment where residents can enjoy all the benefits of a safe, luxurious, and active lifestyle. Watercrest is a truly unique place where you can live life on your terms, while knowing that there is no higher standard than the incredible services and amenities we offer.