Oak Park Luxury Retirement Community - Katy, TX

My home!

I love it here.i have 100 or more new friends. Lots of activities,good food and many other amenities.

Best Bang for Your Buck in Katy - Phenomenal Place!

Oak Park is phenomenal!. I’m speaking as one who has a loved one in the facility, and I have researched until I was blue in the face to find somewhere that was a mix of the things she needed, and what she could afford. Katy area senior living is very very expensive. Hands down, this place has the most bang for the buck in the Katy area, and if you are considering a home for yourself or for a senior in your life, PLEASE go see for yourself how nice it is. Although they do not provide nursing assistance, the residents are able to bring in their own helpers, or can use the company that the apartments work with. A lot of the residents use helpers to provide safety with bathing, ext.
First off, the staff is also exceptional, all of them. They are all extremely caring, talkative, and accommodating to all the residents and their guests alike. I’m there a lot, as my mom is in a wheelchair, and I take care of all her needs. She has lived there 8 months now, and I have never had a interaction than was anything less than top notch.
Second, it’s all bills paid, and all meals are included, and prepared by an actual chef! They are REALLY good, and they encourage other family members to come eat with the residents (it’s only $8, less than the cost of a fast food lunch!) There is also weekly housekeeping and bed linen changes, transportation to doctor appointments twice a week, and ACTIVITIES every day. The activity director is full of energy, and she works her tail off to keep things interesting. My mother has made so many new friends, and again, the residents that live there embrace newcomers with open arms. Everyone is genuinely friendly, not “fake friendly”, as I have seen at other places.
The bottom line is this, once you have most of your daily needs taken care of, and you are in a stimulating environment with people that you come to call family, life is happy! There is so much more that I am not mentioning, you really have to see for yourself, take a tour, and find out the abundance of “extras” for yourself.

this could also be a perfect community, lacks curb appeal around the main entrance but it is still new. inside beautiful apartments..lovely dining room with lots of food options. has a very lets be social vibe. some apartments far from elevators if you have mobility issues...stlll a contender.

I have nothing negative to say about this community

My Mom lives here currently and, overall, the experience has been positive. The facility is beautiful and has a great group of people working for them. The staff members are very nice and seem concerned with making sure she’s happy. The facility is strictly independent living; however, they have a home health group that rents space on the first floor. They’ve been very helpful in getting us connected with the right people to help my Mom with her needs. They have food available 24hrs a day and 3 set meal times. If a resident doesn’t want to go to the dining area, they’ll bring the food to the room at no extra charge. They have activities going on all the time with happy hour (social hour) every afternoon. I would absolutely recommend this place and have already done so numerous times.

A Good Fit For My Parents

We found all our needs at this community for my parents. They have a very large bedroom that fits their king size bed, the price is reasonable, and they provided 3 meals a day with the rent. It has been pretty good for my parents and they are getting involved with the community. They like the community and we have no complaints. Activities are available, my dad went to exercise once. Every staff is great, very nice and caring about the residents. They keep an eye out for them and if they are not at a meal, the staff will call and check on them. Overall they do a good job.

The facility is new so very clean. Not much green space. Very hotel like.

Able to stay a couple of nights before decideing

My parents are thrilled with the choice they made about going here. The residents on the tour would come up to us and say how excited they are my parents might move there and they would tell them how much it's a great place to live. My parents were able to stay there a couple of nights to get a true picture and see for themselves how everything runs and they found out it truly is an amazing place. The staff is wonderful the food is amazing and there are a lot of activities to do there.
So for sure when a resident or a staff member tells you how wonderful this place is they are being open and honest. and it truly isn't part of the sales pitch.On top of everything else my mom loves being so close to her grandchildren which make the experience even more wonderful for them to be close to family

Nice Staff!!

I have no complaints about my experience with this community. The staff where friendly and made sure to keep in contact with me on how my dad was doing and that his needs are being met. It was just my dad had found another community before this one that he loved.

Really Nice Community, But Expensive

This is a very nice community, but unfortunately they were not fully open yet. It is a very nice community, but their prices were too expensive for my budget overall.

A personable community.

My mother in law loves living at oak Park. The staff are wonderful and very nice. The food is very good and they are very accommodating. They offer various activities including bingo, cards and they have a speaker coming in once a week for the next few weeks to talk about ancestry. They have a hairdresser and a drug store on site. The community is very clean and I would recommend it.

Making new friends!

My loved one really likes it at the Oak Park Luxury Retirement Community. She is enjoying meeting new people and playing games as well as other activities that they offer. The place is comfortable for her and they treat her well. We are happy with it!

The staff is always friendly, helpful, and welcoming. My brother lives there and is very happy. He loves the food and being around others. Someone is always there if needed. The facility is kept very clean and the food is good and healthy.

Happy With My Move Here

So far everything is going very well for me here at this community. I'am pleased with all they have done for me. It is a very lovely place with very kind people. The staff is amazing and very helpful. They do a very good job with keeping everything nice and clean. I do feel comfortable and happy here. I would highly recommend this community.

The plans are exceptional. We appreciated the help
We are impressed.