We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
Holiday Retirement provides a fulfilling, independent lifestyle in a welcoming environment.
Nestled in beautifully landscaped grounds in the charming community of Cypress, you’ll love the elegant grace of our facilities and the convenience of being close to all the things that make life great. We’re near shopping, golfing, hospitals, dining and entertainment.
Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Most utilities
Friends in 300 places
Holiday Retirement offers our residents a one-of-a-kind travel program that invites you to stay up to seven nights per visit at most of our more than 300 independent living communities across the United States and Canada, where you’ll enjoy a comfortable guest room, all your meals, shuttle service, and participation in all programs and activities, at no additional expense.
Built with your comfort and safety in mind
Our easy-to-maneuver floor plans are ideal for seniors and all apartments have emergency pull cords. Our 24/7 dedicated live-in managers provide an additional level of comfort. We understand that each individual is unique and that needs may change over time. Holiday Retirement does not provide any health care services. Residents are welcome to use outside home health care options that may enable them to continue enjoying life at our community.
Our live-in managers are dedicated to making your life with us a truly special experience, and we look forward to meeting you.
Call today to schedule your personal tour and learn more about joining our family!
Copperfield Estates is located in historic Houston, TX, which is a large city full of culture, shopping, and many activities to keep everyone satisfied.
- Population: The population of Houston is over 2 million people. The average age of the residents is around 32 years old. The amenities of the big city tend to attract a younger crowd.
- Walkability: The overall walk score for the city is only a 49. A car is necessary for running some errands. Many districts in the city earned over a 70 making them great areas for walking to get around.
- Weather: Residents can expect the typical weather for this area: hot summers with temps in the high 90s, rarely getting below 70 at night. Winter consists of the 60s and 70s. Year-round good weather makes it great for outdoor activities.
Houston is a very large city with a lot to offer. Residents can enjoy a large variety of museums, shopping, and dining. Days spent there can be as relaxing or adventurous as residents would like.
Residents of Copperfield Estates are always able to use the transportation services provided. For those who want to get out on their own, the city has many options. The Houston METRO rail system offers bus and rail service in and out of town. Seniors receive discounted fares. Free buses are available in town for rides throughout downtown areas. For those who want to take a taxi, Houston implemented a flat rate cab fee of $6 for downtown travel.
- OnCabs Houston: taxi rides in and out of town
- 7 Star Transportation Service: luxury taxi rides in and out of town
- Amtrak: Houston station for train rides to a variety of places; seniors receive discount tickets
Houston is home to some of the best hospitals and medical centers in the world. Residents will be able to find primary care providers and urgent facilities.
- Memorial Hermann Greater Heights Hospital: A full trauma hospital for emergency medicine and routine care
- St. Joseph Medical Center: Offering full-service emergency and routine care services
- Houston Medical Center: A network of primary care and specialist providers
Sports & Leisure
HPARD Senior Programs operates senior centers and many activities throughout the city for residents over the age of 55. They offer fitness, games, trips, and much more.
Golf is a popular sport in the area, with the weather being pleasant all year long. Houston has some great golf courses in and around the city.
- Pasadena Municipal Golf Course: 18 hole challenging golf course with practice facilities and PGA professional instruction
- Memorial Park Golf Course & Driving Range: 18 hole golf course with a covered driving range and restaurant
- Melrose Golf Course: 18 golf course that is lit for night play
Houston, TX has three parks with a total of 60 courts for public use throughout the city. Memorial Park Tennis Center, Lee LeClear Tennis Center, and the Homer Ford Tennis Center. There are several other activities to do in the city.
- Hermann Park: a popular large community park with activities.
- Houston Zoo: more than 4,000 animal species and exhibits for exploring.
Houston is a mecca when it comes to shopping. Whether you are in the market for a designer label or a unique find, residents will find a variety of items at these spots:
- The Galleria: a large mall with popular stores and restaurants
- Houston Premium Outlets: a variety of popular outlet stores for goods at lower prices
Residents will find more than enough grocery stores and everyday stores like Walmart in the Houston, TX area.
- Randalls: chain grocery store with deli, produce, and bakery
- Whole Foods Market: chain of natural food and items
- Central Market: upscale grocery items and goods
With a large city like Houston, fast food restaurants are found everywhere. Some of the favorites for the city are Chick-Fil-A, Arby's, and Whataburger. The city is also home to some of the best sit-down restaurants around. Try something new at a fine dining establishment or comfort classics at family-friendly places.
- The Capital Grille: upscale steakhouse and American food
- Underbelly: upscale restaurant with a butcher shop on site
- Pax Americana: modern American food served in a casual environment
Houston is America's fourth-largest city, so entertainment won't be a problem; choosing which theatre to visit for a movie will be the bigger decision.
- AMC Dine-In Houston: chain movie theatre serving food and drinks
- Cinemark Memorial: movie theatre with large screens and the latest releases
- The Hobby Center for Performing Arts: live performances of plays and shows
- Bowlmor Houston: bowling lanes with food
Copperfield Estates is close to many churches, some may even be walked to. Residents will have no trouble finding the services they wish for. Some of the closest to the facility are:
- St. Cuthbert Episcopal Church
- West Houston Church of Christ
- Christ Covenant Church
Houston is a wonderful place to live and retire. The never-ending activities and nice weather make it a happy place to call home.