Olive Branch Assisted Care Home, LLC - Casa Grande, AZ

Highly recommend this place to anyone over 65

My mother passed about a year ago. I would highly recommend The Olive Branch Assisted Care Home. The owner Elsa and her staff, I just can not say enough about them. They are the most amazing people and are very interactive and helpful. My mother was not to active with the activities, but the staff did try to get her involved. I am overall satisfied and highly recommend this place to anyone 65 years plus.

They are phenomenal.

We are extremely happy with the placement. They are phenomenal. The care here is just superb, she is doing better there than where he was available. Elsa is wonderful, she is responsive and on top of things. The caregivers, are great. It never smells like a hospital, and it's never foul. The meals are fantastic. She knows how to treat the residents, and she knows how to treat the caregivers.

Nice caretaker but don't think dad wo...

Nice caretaker but don't think dad would be comfortable sharing small room with another man.

Our primary focus is ensuring you or your loved one maintain the independence and dignity you desire while engaging in the activities of daily living. You or your loved ones make the decision about your care. That is the primary difference between assisted living and a nursing home…here you participate to the best of your ability in all decisions that affect your health and pursuit of happiness. We wouldn’t have it any other way!

Our staff includes a Registered Medical Assistant, RN services, CAN’s, and Registered/Certified caregivers. Our services include daily fun activities, home cooked meals, and personalized service plans.