Desert Sunshine Assisted Living - Chandler, AZ

Not very stimulating...

My loved one was in here for a while and it was good, but the caregivers did not do much with the few residents they have. They would rather be on the computer than interacting and hang out with the residents. I would not recommend this place to anyone who is looking into a permanent residence, but if it is just for a respite or transition time, it is fine.

Desert Sunshine Assisted Living is a very caring and loving place for my loved one.I dont trust easily but I do here.The Roberts are great people!My loved one is happy and respected!

Beware

One of my family members lives here and she voices all the time that she does not like it and also the staff barely speaks English does not answer the phone when calling very hard to get ahold of them they put them in front of the TV all day and walk around the block there was an incident where my family member was walking around and 1 of the staff members [removed] her buttocks and told her to walk faster and hit her arm and 1 of my other family members spoke to the person who runs the place argued with her saying it's cultural and made excuses about it.