Estancia Assisted Living - Gilbert, AZ

Estancia Assisted Living - Gilbert, AZ has yet not published prices.

Our experience with Estancia. 👍

My Mother was a recent guest at Estancia for six months. I found management and staff very kind and compassionate. They worked hard to fulfil the care and wishes of not only Mother but our entire family. They complied with all direction from Mother’s nurses and doctors.
Environment was always pleasant and clean. I would highly recommend this facility.

Best assisted living BY FAR

My dad stayed at Estancia for a while right up to his passing. I was worried about finding the right place for him, but this place was beyond amazing! My dad had his own private room & was in the house with 2 other residents. I don't live far, so we dropped by all the time. The staff is extremely patient & caring. My dad had trouble eating, so they would make his preferred meals & even feed him. They trimmed his eyebrows & nails without us even asking! They have answered our frequent phone calls & texts very promptly & didn't mind us coming over all the time. I talked to the other residents on multiple occasions & they were very happy there & well taken care of. Next time there is a family member that needs this type of care, I will not even look at any other places. [removed]

A New Home for Assistance

We're having a few thing that they are working on. The meals they are giving are not providing real proteins and I do not see much veggies. They eat pizza and hot dogs to often. I have made several suggestions like playing some cards with different style, diabetic meal options, and exercises. The owner made copies so I hope they incorporate that as an activity. I also noticed a caregiver was there for a full 24 hours. It seems like they need more training and understanding to stay nearby the residents. They seem to be very new to this environment. On the tour I saw a very nice, clean and, open home. Everything is very nice and the people are too.