Estancia Assisted Living - Gilbert, AZ

Estancia Assisted Living - Gilbert, AZ has yet not published prices.

Best assisted living BY FAR

My dad stayed at Estancia for a while right up to his passing. I was worried about finding the right place for him, but this place was beyond amazing! My dad had his own private room & was in the house with 2 other residents. I don't live far, so we dropped by all the time. The staff is extremely patient & caring. My dad had trouble eating, so they would make his preferred meals & even feed him. They trimmed his eyebrows & nails without us even asking! They have answered our frequent phone calls & texts very promptly & didn't mind us coming over all the time. I talked to the other residents on multiple occasions & they were very happy there & well taken care of. Next time there is a family member that needs this type of care, I will not even look at any other places. [removed]

A New Home for Assistance

We're having a few thing that they are working on. The meals they are giving are not providing real proteins and I do not see much veggies. They eat pizza and hot dogs to often. I have made several suggestions like playing some cards with different style, diabetic meal options, and exercises. The owner made copies so I hope they incorporate that as an activity. I also noticed a caregiver was there for a full 24 hours. It seems like they need more training and understanding to stay nearby the residents. They seem to be very new to this environment. On the tour I saw a very nice, clean and, open home. Everything is very nice and the people are too.