Renata's Home for the Elderly - Queen Creek, AZ

No Complaints

They seem to be very friendly. My aunt was there and she seemed to like it. She didn't participate in the activites but she said there was a television in her room and she liked that.

I thought it was well run and well staffed. The facilities were adequate. We had no complaints.

Welcome to our family style home, which is very warm and homey. It's licensed for personal, supervisory and directed care,with 4 private rooms. We strive to provide luxury assisted living care. We welcome senior, hospice and respite patients.

I have over 30 years experience in the medical care field,with excellent references. I started out initially in Poland as a Registered Nurse.

The home has maximum safety features such as; alarmed doors, smoke detectors,wheel chair handicapped ramps, approved locks, extra lighting, and a back patio for extra comfort.