AZ Lotus Valley Assisted Living - Chandler, AZ

AZ Lotus Valley Assisted Living - Chandler, AZ has yet not published prices.

The best place

After touring other homes I chose this one because the place was spotless and didn't have any smell what so ever. Since my mother isn't severely disabled in mind or body this was the place that allowed her to interact with staff and resident that were interesting and could interact. Also the staff do their best to keep my mom engaged. I was assured that my mothers care would be molded to her needs and preferences and I can say they have been. When I pick my mother up for outings her hair is done her outfit is matching and her nails are done. My questions are always answered and my mothers moods have been bright since moving to this home. I felt guilty not being able to care for my mother at home but now I see she is getting superior care to what I could have provided her. I also set up a volunteer, minister, and communion providers to visit her once a week to give her more social opportunities apart from her care workers and residents. [Name removed] and [name removed] are the best people I've found for my mothers care.