Amore Courtyard ALH, LLC - Chandler, AZ

My brother was well taken care of

My brother was here only 2 weeks before he passed. Thay were great here we liked the caregivers and the lady who runs it. He was bedridden and had a feeding tube so they fed him like that. This is a smaller community there were only 5 people here. We could go over to visit him anytime. His room was really nice and big. They also were going to get us with an advocate to help us with the medicare papers. I would recommend this community.

Wonderful caring people. Clean home.

Nice looking place

beautiful

It is a beautiful home. The owner is very caring and responsive. It has been a very positive experience and I would recommend them.

narFy

Food is not quite as expected.